• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

its riku :P

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
careful this is a spoiler for coded :/

the cloaked man is in fact riku :P

my proof? --->> click [URL="http://kh13.com/videos/codedjapcut_07.php"]KH13.com - The Man in Black[/URL]

credit goes to kh13.com

Last edited:

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
SPOILERS DARN YOU! D8

Geh, not everyone wants to know this. Perhaps they're waiting to see it for themselves?... =w=;

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
i know but alot of people were saying its ven and all these other theories :p

i know it aint the real riku its just a digital one :P

Xehanort's Crack

then it ain't data-sora either, it's jiminy's journal. :/

No, Data Sora is made from Jiminy's Journal, while the guy who looks like Riku is the Jiminy's Journal taking the form of Riku, it could properly have taken the form of any other characters or something
[QUOTE="Lissar, post: 4431208, member: 78210"]
Coded Episode 4

The man in the black coat who had appeared in the last episode, and Sora.

Who are these men in the data world? [U][B]The answer is that the black coated man is Jiminy’s Journal having taken Riku’s form[/B][/U].[/quote]

Last edited:

Arausio

Celtic God of Water
No, Data Sora is made from Jiminy's Journal, while the guy who looks like Riku is the Jiminy's Journal taking the form of Riku, it could properly have taken the form of any other characters or something

why would the journal do that in the first place?? doesnt it make more sense that riku is a digital riku made from journal just like the digital sora?

Radon

mofo
why would the journal do that in the first place?? doesnt it make more sense that riku is a digital riku made from journal just like the digital sora?

Have you ever played a KH game? Also change the title of the thread, its a spoiler for those with a brain.

And yeah DigiSora is a Sora based on the Journals memories of Sora to go and fight the data things.
RikuNal (my personal name :P) is the Journal taking the human form of Riku. Don't you think it would be weird if it was a talking book under that hood?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back