• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Silent Avera
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'll wear my big boy underwear when i start reading some of it, so i'll feel more confident about myself and my writing XD it shant warp me!

hahaha yeah definately. you know i've thought about writing a short fanfic (by short only 1-10 chaps), of nothing but huge cliches, it'll be a great comedy hahaha!

did it end the same as brotherhood like they were supposed to?

nooooooo!!! What did they say?!?!?!?!?!

ah yes, threaten them with the cannon to create what one wants!
    haha how so?

most definitely, if it seems too forced change it or drop it cause it'll ruin the story

im watching the dub (me and my dubs), so i havent seen the end yet. if brotherhood is over though, does that mean the manga is finally over?

Yeah me too! like Code Geass i wanted LelouchxKallen, in Xam'd i wanted AkiyukixNakiami, i was like NO CANNON!
    Yes, there are a few of those that pop up here every once in a while, and what gets me is sometimes people continue to read them! And its called my immortal? i may have to look at this sometime too just to say i saw it

i usually seem to be able to write it in there, but it can be hard because you dont want it to sound forced.

Yeah i heard it branches like fma did, although now we have brotherhood for that XD yeah, but sometimes dont you just see a pairing where youre like "NO" or "I wanted this instead"
    hahaha yeah has to be!

me too! pairings arew very important to an animes story to me alot of times

okay thanks! yeah cause dont the anime and manga split off about halfway through?
    Yeah, and i think souls voice resembles johnny yong boschs a bit sometimes

AND OH MY SWEET BABY JESUS! I pictured that entire thing perfectly in my mind as i read it! Now I just wish it could come true...
    ohhhhhhhhh i want the dub to be done so i can just watch it all! within a month it will finally be done!

oh me too! soulxmaka, and i also like kidxliz
    ohhhhhhhhh i want the dub to be done so i can just watch it all! within a month it will finally be done!

oh me too! soulxmaka, and i also like kidxliz
    I'm finally animating stuff, but I fail, lol. Bunneh~ =w=

Y-y-y-y-y-y-YAOI?!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH! CANNOT UNSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dag: *laughs his ass off*

Me: WHAT THE HELL IS FUNNY?!

Dag: Hello?! I'm an INCUBUS! I find yaoi to be the most hilarious thing EVER!

Me: O_-
    ahhh no i havent i dont have net at home so i never have the opportunity to read online and no money to read off :( i watch the anime dub though
    My case was with a kid having a gun in a car he didn't own. Pretty much he got a ride home one night with a friend adult, and they got pulled over and they thought the kid owned the gun, it was weird lol.
    well now you don't have to go for another 4 years :) I had jury duty last year! it sucked so bad!
    WAIT! your a female?!? I thought you were a guy lol MY BADDD! you are a bad girl lol.
    So you are going to turn 22 this year!? BOOO! lol I just turned 21 haha. Can we best buds?
    ha never watched the world cup. they getting pretty brutal out there then huh? hahaha those meanies should pick on someone bigger than them and learn a lesson!
    haha i zonked out and fell asleep before i got to read this. talk to you soon too :)
    Sowwy, no >XD

I'm getting sleepy >XD

It's 11 PM now, and I woke up at 4 AM >XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Oh, and just so you know, I'm just working on the last fight scene for chapter 3. I only have 2 >XD
    haha anytime im bored i can take a look at this and have something new to look at :D

hahaha im definately looking for it later

Ninja Will Ferrell ULTIMATE BLOCK: SNL FACEPALM WALL~!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back