• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Silent Avera
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It was the rainy season. The fact that my brother and his friends like causing me grief didn't help. To be fair, they didn't know that the first fall hurt like a bitch, so they didn't really mean harm when they pulled my chair off my ass. When I started crying and swearing at them, they immediately apologized and got me painkillers... But for most of the time, I keep slipping. It's mostly because it plain HURTS to walk and it makes it harder to be careful while I walk.

So now if I spend too much time sitting in a certain way it takes me a long time before I can stand up again. Or on a bad day, it hurts >.>

I want a Tsuna-head pillow~!
    Wai- what?

Your back?

Ugh. I know your pain. After 2 consecutive months of falling on my ass, I have a really bad back.
    NOOOOOOOOOO! SILENT AVERA, COME BACK! :'( I havent been on in a while cause i havent had the opportunity, and alas, my dear silent avera has got off... *SUPER MEGA ULTRA RIB CRACKING HUG OF DOOM- (I mean) FRIENDSHIP!*

and I know, the stupid audio, but I fixed it, they werent throwing all my work down the drain dammit!

ha, and you listened to an audio version of that damn fanfic? I find that hilarious that there was one :D

okay then, a chainsaw string it is!!! *begins heavy operation* (wheres dr. stein when you need him?) haha and no, thank you^^

oh i see! i must watch watch watch brotherhood! Im goin crazy waitin on the dub! its not even quite at halfway!

the endings been erased? good! but you dont know who you are anymore?! damn, we're gonna have to go on a journey to find your memories then! Well, first off you were my personal sandwich maker, so you can begin by making me a nice ham sandwich, and we'll go from there!

I can do it i can do it I CAN DO IT!!!! I... can... I... must... Im... lost.................. *whisteling winds*
    Yeah, but I find it strange that Riku's parent's are unmentioned in KH. Kairi's adoptive father is the mayor, and we know Sora has a mom. My explanation in Infinite Crossroads is that Riku lives alone... So Riku's lonely ;o;

But I have a surprise ready for him =3

But that'll be during the Training arc.

Riku: DAMMIT!
    Iunno. Maybe it's the fact I'm writing how Sora and Kairi are trying, and failing, to make excuses so they can leave Destiny Islands for months at a time without their parents going crazy from worry.
    To quote one line early in the story:

"Welcome to NERV," Yui says, rubbing her eyes, "God's in his Heaven because He's scared of our superior firepower."
    Yes. Yui lives. Asuka is now Hinata. Shinji is confused. And Rei? She's batfuck insane.

Welcome to the world of Nobody Dies. I'm loving every chapter of it >XD
    >=3
    THIS THING HERE. IT IS EPIC. THINK A REI AYANAMI AS CRAZY AWESOME AS MY CHARACTERS.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back