• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Silent Avera
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D'aaaaaaaaaaaaw~!

The owl... It be cute, scary and awesome at the same time >XD
    Nyaaaaaaaaaaaa~!

OK, sweet dreams! And I'll have the stories PM'd shortly! Thanks for the help^^
    YouTube - Evangelion @ School ep.2

The second one makes more sense once you watched it >XD

YAY FOR OOC GENDOU!

YouTube - Evangelion @ School ep.7
    It's kinda a mini show for the fans >XD

Also:

YouTube - Evangelion @ School ep.6

Gendou... just... Gendou >XD
    Uh... I guess that's why Eva 01 traded lunches >XD

So adorable >XD

YouTube - Evangelion @ School ep.3 b

BABY REI AND CUDDLY GHOST-KAWORUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I hate killing characters off, but I sure love screwing with their heads!

I have all flavors of Woobie and all sorts of crazy-awesomeness!

Also, THIS:
    I like mutilating characters who can heal!

Dagrun and Yuan: We hate you... >=(

Macchi: Ugh... I can't believe she DID that to me! TT^TT

Maze: *throws him a comforter*
    Uh... will you be mad at me if I told you I mutilated Macchi just to show how being a Black Light vampire works?

Macchi: F*CK YOU!
    O_O

=D

NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!

Almost done! It was my brother's birthday, so I was preoccupied^^
    *giggle* I remember that one >XD

*sigh*

This week was so fun I forgot to write! >XD

Two chapters to beta, coming right up!
    Sorry 'bout that, I had trouble getting online lately >XD

Can I have you beta my stories so I don't make any more stupid mistakes?
    NYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!

*TACKLE!*

Yea, I know... At least I found another site for Naruto, but still ;_;
    Nyaaaaaaa~lucard! *glomp*

It's the crazier KH mega crossover I was writing.

Net bugged out last night, though >XD

So yeah, just cleaning both of them up, then you have teh awesum^^
    Gawd, WHAT HAVE I DONE! Eva's Macchi fangirl now!

Poor Riku >XD

Anyways, the un-beta'd Black Light 3 should be in your inbox a few hours after this message, and Infinite Crossroads should be up in my FF.Net account by tomorrow, I reviewed the 'new' K.h.a. btw, so you can just do the clicky on my name^^
    >=3

I'm almost done with Chapter 3, and I outlined Chapter 4 already. I have free time now, since I've got an easier task now =3
    No... don't tell me you got sucked in and read all of it! I feel sorry for anyone that read more than 5 chapters...

Haha we'll get like a lawn mower string for your head and when we pull it you'll be at full force! but yeah definately I'll let you know if i make any progress on anything:)

Just how different is the ending from the original? Im gonna guess outstandingly mega different

I wish i could do that with many animes, just for fun, but you need to do to the spoiler attack! forget what you heard!

with the power of fanfiction, anything (though that can be good or bad), is possible!

Im fighting a battle within myself to overcome that horrible wirting that burned my eyes so! Arrggghhhh!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!! DAMMIT IT WAS SO BAD!
    Oh... my... god... I couldn't force my way any further than chapter 2. I tried skipping ahead into the 20's, and its just so god awful. Malfoy and vampy going to a good charolette concert at hogwarts? then they are so grammatically incorrect and JUST WTF!!! They should burn in hell for this...

haha if I do i'll write it all at once so nothing can be left incomplete like my poor night of the decendents waiting to be picked back up, and i'll probably have to pm you the chaps whenever theyre wirtten for a good ol sneak peek, hahaha XD

oh gosh I wanna finish it and find out how it ends!

Well I finished it, so I would know, but I have a very bad feeling they ruined something beautiful for you :(

haha, maybe someday you'll see your naruto x hinata, but i doubt theyll do anything with anyone... i think i read somewhere the creator said too many people want too many things

And i dont even feel right being online right now after reading that!!! I have a bad feeling in my chest, and i think i was scarred for life, that fanfic was just way too horribly horrible!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back