• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Shamdeo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• The internet.
    I really would rather not play the part of victim, because that would make me feel weak, a feeling I would rather not feel. And actually, that was just me letting out everything I thought about you in one message. I dont have much left to say really unless you have anything else you'd like to add before ending this pointless conversation.
    I just tried to be polite, because last time something happened between me and a mod, I just went and was a total asshole about everything, and got banned. I guess there is just no winning with most of you guys. Ask a question, get ignored. After being ignored, if you act like a dick till they answer you, they act like you're a complete noobish idiot who no one wants to listen to. I've been the dick before, so I tried my best to be polite after having to play tag with you for an answer, and all of a sudden i'm a martyr with my nose up your ass to you. Its your job to do things when people do something wrong in these forums to keep the forums better. When I saw you thought I did something wrong, I simply asked what I did. When I failed to get a response, I tried asking again politely, explaining why I would like to know. I figured if you would do the first half of your job, you could go the whole extra mile and let me and everyone else know what I did so the same mistake wasn't made again, cause apparently my post had something terribly wrong with it. Instead of getting my "validation" you talk about, I just find out that you are the complete asshole, and i'm wasting my time even talking to you now, because i'll get either another smartass reply that does nothing for either of us when you could've just told me in the first place, or you'll use your mod powers to punish me in an attempt to get me to shut up cause i'm bothering you. well, just do what you will mr. mod guy, cause i'll be waitin.
    K
    Heh, sorry about the thread in Square Enix, sorta forgot about that rule.:35:
    ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!! oh man, listen to what you just said. if i'm the so called "martyr," that you wouldn't pay attention to, why would you pay attention enough to reply to my questions not just once, but twice. no need to reply here if you dont feel it fit, i think i've got all im going to out of this conversation, lol
    All right, i'm guessing my opinion about each anime was what you disliked on that post, maybe my idiotic lack of a link(my bad), or I'm still just a complete idiot, because I missed your point. I'll accept the fact I did something wrong, because in your position, it is up to you whether I was actually wrong or not anyway. Could you let me know so I don't make the same mistake again, much obliged

M/s
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back