• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by ~Shadow~

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

So now what do you think of BBS coming to USA?

Thats probably the best saying I've heard all day, good job! I'm glad that alot of you can wait for it to come out, I would of thought most of you would of put that you want the game now, with the extras.
  2. S

How Many Times Do You Brush?

ok my question is how many times do you brush your teeth a day? here is the poll too.
  3. S

I'm happy that alot of you would rather wait until later around july-august just to get the game, then cannot wait for it. Its awesome.
  4. S

With so many extras coming to the USA/EUR version what do you think about it? Are you happy, or mad? explain your emotions
  5. S

Should I?

ok, i sold my ps2 because of money issues, but i really am thinking about getting it back, do you guys think i should get the ps2 again so i can play kh, kh2, and kh re com?
  6. S

BbS NA release date = 1 June 2010?

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date well no duh there larger USA is like 8 thousand times bigger than Japan, but I'm saying that they have bigger fans over there, you have people that sleep and dream KH, while people in the USA, just complain about the game/storyline.
  7. S

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date haha re you kidding? KH2 and jp version of KH2 were exactly the same game, like I said KH is more famous in jp than usa/eur
  8. S

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date KH2/KH3 58/2 Days didn't have extra stuff that japan didn't have, thye make final mix's because they they have more KH fans over there than we do in the USA/europe.
  9. S

Re: Possible BBS NA Release Date wait! who said there was goign to be extras in the usa/europe versions? show me proof!
  10. S

sup kh site!

hello all my name is ~shadow~ haha well i'm just glad i join this site since i got my jp version of bbs i hope we can discuss about kh and other games ^_^
Back