• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• C
    Awesome! Never rode a horse before.
    C
    Going outside is good too I guess...lol.
    C
    Well...not watching Television is actually a good thing. I should stop watching TV as much as I do actually. Turning into your favorite show every once in a while is fine to me though.
    C
    You should. It's a whole lot of awesome.
    C
    Back. That was a funny episode. The next one looks even better.
    C
    SWEET! I'll brb I'm going to go watch Reno 911! .
    C
    Yeah it is awesome. Hopefully I'll get to travel while in the Navy, that's one of the reasons I joined anyway.
    C
    Yeah, but I'll be close to my sister.
    C
    Well then...that sounds just...just great.

Yeah I'm excited about camp. I finally get to do SOMETHING with my time. Haha. It's going to be rough though, but I'll get paid so it evens out. Wooo.
    C
    A lot of waiting actually. I'm supposed to be going off to boot camp in like April so I'm trying to think of ways to fill in that huge time gap. That and KHInsider. So bored...

How about you what have you been up to???
    C
    Awesome. It's a great anime to get hooked on.
    S
    Fuck it. Im doing the fanfic idea.

Fuck it. Bring on the fanfic! I'll think boot it and see if I can pull off a decent prologue.
    S
    But it's fun to find out that Xion's true name is No.i
    S
    Seen the cutscenes

I know the shit that went down when Roxas defected and how Xion got wasted
    S
    Roxas cared a lot about Xion out of everyone in Org XIII

Axel only cared because Roxas cared and nothing more

He really didnt want her there
    S
    Tis true. She only wanted to butter up Roxas so that he would go along with being asborbed into Sora without realizing he would no longer exist as an independent being. Namine speaking to Roxas was probably originally meant to Sora but you know Roxas, he thought that she was talking to him. She was like "Oh fuck it, I'll be with him."

lol

After all, Kairi and Sora are together at least in Kairi's eyes while Sora could see Namine when seeing her.

Wouldn't be surprised if Nami rewritten Roxas' memories of Xion with her
    S
    Plus Namine only was interested in Roxas to get to Sora, her true desire.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back