• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by sassysis10

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. S

Favourite Lines in 358/2?

"You are both my best friends. Never forget that's the truth." - Xion "No! Xion who will I have ice-cream with?" - Roxas So sad, but I love those lines.
  2. S

It is sort of sad that Deep Jungle will never return

Deep Jungle was pretty cool. I loved jumping through the vines as fast as I could and sliding down that big tree. The Clayton boss fight was challenging. It took me a while to beat him and his lizard friend. If you didn't stay on him all the time he'd heal himself with a potion. It was one of my...
  3. S

358/2 days, saddest KH?

Just about everything in the game was depressing for me. Like seeing Roxas, Axel, and Xion hang out, because you knew it wasn't going to last. Watching their friendship grow and then be shattered was sad. Then Xion's death was the second KH scene to make me cry. The first one was when Sora...
  4. S

Fanfiction ► Dawn of The New Key [Azrael] AU Fan-Fic

I really liked this chapter, especially the part about the replicas and the Axel part at the end.
  5. S

Aw poor Riku. He's desperate to get his memories back. So will Zexion or Repliku cross path's wtih him? I'd like to see how that would play out.
  6. S

Who will you use first/effect.

I'd like to play Aqua first, then Ven, then Terra, but I'll probably end up following the order on the menu.
  7. S

Hercules

Yeah that's true. It probably would make more sense if she was ten or eleven.
  8. S

Hercules

Yeah, I think she is seven and half. At least that's what the book "Through the looking glass" says.
  9. S

Re: A Keybearer's Journey [Azrael] AU Fan-Fic Ben seems like a pretty cool guy so far. He obviously cares about his friends since he didn't want to give up the shield. I like how he's going through the choices like in the game.
  10. S

Just thought of something...

They probably used a gummi ship. Maybe Mickey called for it or Chip and Dale sent it...
  11. S

Theory of Weilding Light and Dark

It sounds possible. That could be it.
  12. S

news on TGS and jump festa

Yay! New trailers! Can't wait to see them.
  13. S

Goofy and donald in BBS

How so? We don't know if Sora actually met Ven, Terra, or Aqua.
  14. S

Goofy and donald in BBS

Could be or maybe Donald and Goofy had just never seen VAT.
  15. S

possible reasons to Roxas

The Dark Keyblade is not oblivion. Oblivion is a keychain. The dark keyblade didn't even have a keychain.
Back