• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• C
    Didn't see the movie.
    Sounds like that's a good thing though.
    C
    Yeah it sucks when that happens.
    They always know how to pull the strings on your emotions ya know?
    C
    Yeah I heard that too. I started watching this new version of FMA that came out that is supposed to be more like the manga. But I've totally lost interest in anime now, so I'm not even going to bother finishing.

But that's good that you bought that. Because as far as animes go FMA is great. You'll be pleased.
    C
    Hmm. Less awesome but still okay since it's your first one. Which one was it?
    C
    Lets just say it's a goal everyone should achieve.

So how are you?
    C
    Good. I think I'm getting closer to achieving a goal of mine...

But yeah, I'm good. Things are starting to pick and hopefully I won't be so much of a loser after these next few months go by.
    C
    I think the more money you give him the more likely it is he will use his move, but I would not recommend that. Just a waste. Just throw him out just because, or stick with the "normal" summons.
    C
    All of them. Get Yuna at her limit so she can use grand summon if you can. But if you can't use all use Bahamut. Or if you have one of the more powerful Aeons like Anima use him.

But get them all in there if you can.
    C
    Oh yeah that was a tough one. I'm not entirely sure but I think you can get your summons limit off before he dismisses it. So you should try hitting him with all your summons powerful attack before he dismisses them. I had a hard time with him too. He uses Ultima and everything in that battle.

If all else fails and you can't seem to bring him down (because he keeps changing his immunity or you can't deal enough damage to him) go level up on the sphere grid.
    C
    Yuna is probably mine if I had to choose a favorite. Lulu would be a close second though, or Auron.
    C
    Nice sig and avatar. Lulu is awesome.
    Your sig and avatar:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h285/IBeatSephiroth/Jasmines%20stuff/Avi158.jpg

[IMG]
    http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs48/f/2009/192/2/a/Sig__Request_17_by_Lil_IBeatSephy.png

I hope you like em. ;D
    lol thank you, ive made a few other that are....somewhat better
    lol but anyways whats upz?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back