• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• C
    Sweet. Dont be nervous. Just studyyyyy.
    C
    Ive been around. Just not posting as much.
    ooo a college class. Awesome. What course are you taking?
    C
    Splendiforous at the moment. haha.
    Havent talked to you in bit just wondering what my favorite sassysis10 has been up to.
    ....did u even try to beat Seymour lately...haha
    C
    sassssssssssssssssssssy

sis10.

How are you? haha
    Yea its ok though. Its a rlly good story. Its too bad that they get separated again though
    C
    Yeah me too. Ha probably because of my lack of life. I should really invest in one of those. They say if you haven't done enough during the day you have a hard time sleeping.

But enough rambling. Goodnight you. ;)
    C
    Ha rly? Are you babysitting?
    For me it's three certain people that are annoying all day. Called my family. But whatever. lol.
    C
    Bored. Acting a little immature at the moment to pass the time. But bored. lol.
    C
    Yeah a friend of mine played that when he purchased Orange Box. Looked complex. The ending was okay I guess.
    C
    GASP
    You had me all excited thinking I was helping you. And you didn't even try? lol
    It's cool. What did you do instead of FFX then?
    yep the rebirth cycle

and its so cool cuz in the logo there's a butterfly(symbolizing rebirth)
    and in each story threres gonna be a caterpillar in a different form
    like rebirth=lave
    revenge= cacoon ect...
    then in the last one itll be a butterfly, which i just think is like a small kinda cool background thing
    4 parts actually

and i mentioned it, but i was kinda half joking half serious so...but yea shel like it
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back