• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roaringflames
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I just read it and............man this is a bad one. I mean I know this is your first one and I've been down the road as well for having a bad RP as well that didn't even got off the ground. But you have to make your RP eye catching. Expand it more with just a few paragraphs. You need to be discriptive on what your trying to promote here.

Your opening paragraph on what your explaining needs to be more then just that little paragraph. You need good discription and explain what this RP is about. Weaponary as well could be expanded then just a few short sentences. Explain the clan's more as well. We need to make people know why they want to apart of the clan's you got on there by bringing them out what they are like. Rutheless, kind, spiritual, or undecided neutral. The temps as well can need some improving then just jotting down what it is on the temp like insert name, gender, history, word by word is not gonna cut it. And you need to put the basic rules down in the RP. No god-modding, no powerplaying, be kind and curtious towards others, be active, keeping it PG or PG-13, allowing romance or not, and having fun.

Just take a look at my RP. It's on there as well it's called Battle of Bloods. It's a Canon RP.
    good greif RF, you need to work on your RPing skills... believe me I know a n00b when I see one
    mind you the reaso nwhy I don't like it is because the games themselves are good... but they don't appeal to me because it was too easy... I beat AC: Bloodlines, 100% missions+story+fully upgraded+all achievements in one day... and that was Christmas Day... it was waaaayyyyy tooooo eaaasssyyyy!
    Depends on the Roleplay... Depending on the Era, universe, and a few other Factors, it really depends
    Hey, I just noticed you didn't write in a full paragraph again. Not to mention your grammar seemed a little off, and you aren't umm making the brightest decision facing off against Roxas-XIII's character Weiss. Though that last part was my opinion. :p
    for example: P-U-N-C-T-U-A-T-I-O-N !!

first leave a space between background and the rest of your sentence so it doesn't appear cluttered like this "background: Your sentence", and remember capitalization "Background: When".

Use commas (,), periods (.) and question marks (?) when they are required like: "Background: When his father forced him to kill the darkness, he would not. His father tried to explode and kill him but he didn't. He became an outcast of light, but darkness welcomed him to side with it, and so he did. That is when he became a "Death Chanter". "

See what I did there with punctuation and good spelling. Also take care of the grammar and use more better vocabulary if you can.
    lolz, did you try reading my PM ?

And I took a look at your template in the RP, it's good since you remembered spacing but still needs a lot of work to make it acceptable XD.
    I'll have a look at it =3, but please mind using some periods and commas XD.

And currently, I'm not doing much ^ ^, just working on a template and then I'll write up a post for a RP =3. How about you?
    No. I do not have time out of my day to judge somebodies roleplay since they don't put effort into it. See how I answer people in vistor messages? See my temps that I make for roleplays? I use something called the SHIFT key, and the correct punctuation for whatever I write. Why? Because people respect me more for it, they know that I put in effort to sound like I actually care about what I'm writing, and that I think about it before I say it. You have SO much to learn about thinking about what you say, it's insane. So no, I am not going to judge your roleplays that you've made because I can admit that I don't want to put effort into judging something beyond my help. Sorry, but go ask someone who cares.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back