• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Roaringflames
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Here's our battle for the Order Rank Tournament; let's start this baby up!

Click here my man
    Nope never bothered playing it because I don't typically enjoy turn based combat because it's based on variables and crap I don't want to worry about and instead just kill whoever and step over their dead corpse while reloading my rifle.
    Just for future reference, it's good to use dialog to say things. ^^
    Sorry, again, I'm multi-tasking.

Then I'm sorry for mistaking it as such, my bad. ^^

Well, seeing as I'm the only Summoner, I don't see a problem, but I'd like to point out a few errors in your post, if you don't mind;

It's just that when you said you learned four fire spells, Flare isn't a fire spell, it's actually a Non-Elemental spell, so to learn it from a Fire book would be impossible, you know?

And on the topic of "Fire Magic Basics", wouldn't 'basic' mean only Fire, maybe Fira? I just find it a little hard to believe that you learned such an advanced spell in such little time, some people might be put off by that...
    Um, aren't you a bad guy? Why would you want to be a Guardian to a good Summoner?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back