• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• As long as I can make your day better <3

I wouldn't mind taking the language if I could. But uh, lol Maine

Inorite?
    A little bit of both.

Trying not to sound like a weeaboo, that's pretty damn cool :v

Smoking, actaully. But it's better then taking Gym

German's a pretty awesome language, everything sounds like swearing :3

And don't all teenagers?
    Still planning on how to get out of the Christmas service this year. That wine just reeks of death trap.

Japanese you say? :v

And I've got a brochure for Health (lol right?) to do, along with getting a rough draft for my German project done. Thinking of doing them on Saturday (and by thinking of doing it on Saturday, I mean I'm doing them Sunday).
    It just wouldn't be the holidays if I didn't judo chop my grandmother for touching my water

And good to know you're enjoying your vacation while I tear apart my family over ice cubes . Have any projects to do?
    Uh, besides the whole cyanide thing?

Eh, I'm okay. Spent my entire vacation so far in my room, watching anime, gaining back the weight that the before-mentioned paranoia took away, etc etc.

Yourself?
    I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU I CAN'T HEAR YOU
    Thank you, thank you.

Mine was alright though, I definitely had enough food. Spending it where I did wasn't even that bad, so that all worked out.

How was yours?
    Another random story from last night: As I was sitting randomly in my bathroom, I started mumbling things. I didn't notice until after I was finished, and then when I remembered what I said I was really confused.

‘I’d get a haircut, but barbers do terrible things to your hands and feet.’

At 2AM in my bathroom, while sitting randomly in the middle of the floor. What the hell.
    Well, I hope you have a good time. Stuff like that is always fun though, especially with friends around.

And why is it that whenever I don't sleep, I put things in my back pocket? That's the only time I ever use that pocket, and then I spend ten minutes trying to figure out where I put it.
    What are you doing tonight?

And my dad is at a wedding tonight, so I'll be on for a while at least.
    I didn't stop talking for literally five hours. I would have kept going, but I had to be home.

Then I sat in my bathroom all night and read and wrote and stuff. No idea why I picked the bathroom, but, you know.

And I will definitely be on by ten tonight.
    So, it's 11:30, and I just got back from hanging out with a friend. I'm sorry that I didn't get to talk to you, it's terribly discouraging. At least I actually really talked [read: wouldn't shut up] to him. It's a start.

Once again though, I'll try to be on tomorrow. Although I'm arguing with my dad about it now, so it's going to be pretty unlikely.

Good night/ morning?/ day?
    Uhh.

I'm actually leaving like RIGHT NOW to meet a friend.

But I should be on later, if I can.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back