• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
R
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I'm working on it, don't worry.

And I'm be on MSN at nine or so, I'm hanging out with friends until then.
    Pshhh, you know I'm awesome.

[Although I believe we have a meeting on an aircraft carrier, better sooner then later.]
    I'm majoring in journalism/broadcast and my minor is going to be theatre.

To put it bluntly, it really depends on who your professors. They're some that can really help you and there's some that can act like jerks.
    I'm at USM Southern Miss. Its....okay. Its nothing like high school. I had a rough start my first year so I'm still trying to get everything settled out. Other then that, college can be both fun and frustrating.
    Same here. I got to go back to college tomorrow for Monday and I don't feel like making that trip.....on top of that, I got finals coming up so I might not be here for a while.
    The OST is orgasmic on many scales ^_^
    Yup, I have DN stuff online but only two manga's offline ._.
    Either way it's a great series since it was well thought out and the characters/settings seemed very realistic.

It's poetry in motion =D
    I'm a tad, obsessed XD
    But it's a healthy obsession, and you noticed the user title too eh?

Nice spotting there ;D
    It's kind of like Spainsh, correct?

Again, lol Maine

Twenty, to give a gift, and I forget what the last word means X3
    oh thanks!! <3

and yeah..."Write a carefully constructed and creative nonfiction piece about an event in your family that has significance to you"
    ...what is this?!
    I'm going to end up BSing some random stuff about a touching family Christmas that warms my heart to this very day. ;^;
    They did?! Zomg...I need to find that...

Pretty much yep.
    I'm staring at this word document that's supposed to be 3 pages by Monday...it's not doing anything... :[
    Italian? That would be pretty cool too. And I doubt a letter would help, seeing as I'd have to get other people to agree (lol, petition). And if I tried to suggest a Japanese class to anyone in my school, I'd likely get the non-interwebz, high school version of "lol, weeaboo" (which would likely be something like "lol, faggot").

Zwanzig schencke durch works rather well ;3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back