• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rhapsody
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• It's alright and certainly understandable.
    But you have to break your oath at least once. You have to join R.E.M. when I post it. It's going to be my best roleplay to date. =X
    We're actually waiting for Jezza and his group to catch up, since the first group flew through their fight and the third group is already underway.
    oh dear this is so belated ;^; much apologies! But yay, that's good! And, if you want to join, go for it! It's actually up now xD; Hopefully school's not too bad, though D: Eep *pokes it* Butbutbut thank yewww! Hope everything's okies for you 'n stuff >u<
    Yayyyyy, hi Rhap! ;u; *wavewave* How've you been? :D And, with Traces, thank you very much! ;u; It's actually been incredibly fun RPing with just Aphex. It's a bit odd seeing a one-on-one RP in the section, but still, it's incredibly fun and I love RPing with him. :) We're planning on a sequel, too, if you want to join in!

But eep, HIIIIII! >u< Hope you're doing awesomes! :D
    RHAAAAAAAAAAAAP! :D ...hi! owo

...i forgot to reply to your message before DD: i'm so sorries! but uh. hi! >0<
    Take all the time you need; I don't want you to think of this as another chore. Do as much as you want, when you want to do it. :)

The best often are. Sometimes all it takes get back our confidence is for the right people to acknowledge our talents. Glad I could be that person.
    I haven't forgotten about the mentorship! I just might have to wait until the weekend to send you the PM. Househunting is my top priority for this week. Sorry!
    Not just you. That was what I was aiming for.
    I decided not to make him quite as pathetic and useless as he was the first time around.
    Yeah. I'm trying to hurry and push everyone out of Radiant Garden so the roleplay can move forward and The Eclipse King is just the man to do it.
    Not sure if you saw it or not, seeing as how I added it in as an edit, but, just in case you haven't seen it, your template, unsurprisingly, has been accepted.
    Hi, um.... do u think i still hav time 2 be in ur TWEWY thing? i mean i've only heard of the game and never played it... if not the that's okay....
    Heya.

TWISTER's goin' fine without you... not.

Some people need to join, man'g.
    Reffles finished your request and gave it to me on Messenger, so I just wanted to let you know it is waiting for you at The Stars Are Shining Graphics.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back