• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rhapsody
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Ah, yeah, I'm excited for 3.0 as well.

Speaking of which, if you're looking for a discussion, in 1.0 did you notice the blood sprayed across the moon? Exactly like it was in End of Evangelion? Rebuild is supposed to be a remake of the series, but with Lilith's blood on the moon, do you think it may actually be something more along the lines of a sequel? As in, after EOE, time and space are sort of reset and the events of the series play out again, only this time differently? I can't think of any other explanation for it.
    Well, I only recently got into them, and am in the Keyblade War one here. From what people tell me, I'm pretty good at it. So, I'd be willing to try anything, as long as it's accessible. :)
    I've found it among one of the more popular series, so most avid anime fans more than likely are at least somewhat familiar with it.

Well, like I said, it's loosely based on NGE, where people pilot robots to fight off giant demons. A lot more to the plot, but that part's what would reflect NGE.
    Ooooh, what'cha writin'? o3o I'm just derping around. Just watched a Harry Potter movie.
    That's cool. ^u^ For me, it's reading, writing, dancing, swimming (for fun), and chatting with all the nice peoples on here, like you. <3
    I'm doing good. ^_^ Thanksgiving preparations are kinda hectic, but I'll make it. xD I hope the homework doesn't give you too much trouble. :)
    Alright. Well, I'll leave you apart of the cast all the same, since Cal holds no alliance, she could come and go as she pleases.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back