• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Relix
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I JUST SPILLED MY CEREAL ON MYSELF FML XD

i guess that's fair.... if I wear a mask I hope you don't go all creeper on me~
    YEAH THEY DO, i hate their weirdness!
    rofl. BETTER THAN DRUGS. true story

EVERY CAT IS DESPERATE FOR LOVE. xD

No see, I'll get a sugar daddy and he can buy me a house where I can harbor my animals. xD

oh, that really distressing and fucked up pokemon one. XD
    omg, you'd just casually creeper right up to them and whisper 'goofy pls' XD terrifying.
    I REALLY DON'T. WHAT DO PEOPLE DO?
    yeah but it's not bad tiring. it's just like "k gonna sleep now" xD

Okay, it sounds ridiculous though. This cat thing... xD YES CHANDLER

it's... not the best. I really don't think she should even be mad. She's the one who just randomly started talking about moving to a different city, away from my job and everything.

PIKACHUUUUU
    ;~; jerk

oh, i saw two guys walking around with giant Dolan masks. XD I yelled "GOOBY PLS" xDDD I DON'T KNOW WHAT PEOPLE DO.
    I don't know. Out of all the possible addictions, that one is probably the most fun one to have. XD

dude what the kupo kind of a place are you in? SERIOUSLY. THIS IS NOT HOW YOU RUN A FACILITY. XD I dunno... call her Chandler. xD

pretty much. >_>

D:< MEAN LOOK

it's... hump day! rofl. Good god it's hot in Canader. ;~; wait.... that... sounds weird... xD
    THERE IS NO REFILM. I CANNOT GO BACK IN TIME. XD I didn't realize there was that much filming going on. I was just trying to see the instructor do her thing. xD
    uuuuuuuuuuuUuuuu
    SO YOU'RE SAYING YOU ARE. XD

...YOU HAVE A CAT? WHAT THE FUCK? XD This is not... what.... logic... what... xD
    Do you get to keep the cat or is it like... a soothing cat or something. XD

aw man. my mom is mad at me because I told her I didn't want to talk about moving anymore, because it really upsets me. So she's left me notes around the house telling me what she wants me to do today. >____> so mature.
    *makes a scary face* BECAUSE I AM SCARY

No, you're not wrong. Honestly the days all blend together for me most of the time. xD
    No I'm not. ;~; I was far off to the left and they were pretty much just filming the right side. PABUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU.
    you sound like a sex addict. xD

It's weird that they'd give you net for one week and then not give it to you again. XD I feel like there should be a reward system or something.
    I AM THREATENING. YOU WOULD BE THREATENED BY ME. T________________________T

The sun is a smooth gentleman. Always trying to keep you warm and shit. Jeeze, what a jerk. xD It's okay, I can never remember days.
    I found some videos on Youtube of the workshop. :D I favorited them so hopefully I can show you eventually. Buy me a Red Panda that I can name Pabu, okay? ;~;
    STOP TALKING. WHAT ARE YOU EVEN SAYING NOW. XD

<3333 ;~;
    Thanks ;A; your encouragement is really appreciated.
    It was great to talk to you today, even if it was for a little while.
    Seeya later, Rex <3
    Whatever you do while your away, I hope it goes well for you!
    It shall, with a hot weather /not humid/ and a nice breeze too~ :D
    Thanks :3 This is a retake so I'm not as scared...Yeah it's not :\ my motivation level is just low...nowadays. Yeah...YEAH. I GOT THIS! I think.
    -pokes your face- nothing bad about the neutral train, really. At least it's not the sad train!~ How's the weather there btw?
    Don't you laugh. ;~; I'm totally threatening. YOU MUST DO. Oh deer lord Relchan. ;~; Not Arkham. I imagine Arkham IRL wouldn't be fun.. at all.

The sun was like, "hey you look cold, let me keep you warm". Are you telling me to go burn my hand or something? XD WAY TO REMEMBER MEMORIAL DAY. *snickers*
    Oh yeah, but it was so relaxing and stuff~ She was super cute. XD She's an instructor for martial arts professionally and ahhh, it was fun. xD Pabu is a baller

wait, WHAT... don't do that. XD DON'T DO IT, WHATEVER IT IS

[spoiler]
    That's a good way to go about it~ Hey, at least you've got an up to look forward to :3
    I don't know~ I'm hot and way too relaxed about my exam tomorrow...and it hasn't hit me that it's my last week...so..I guess I'm neutral.
    Okay, deal. I learned the perfect fire kick move to do it. xD I KNOW YOU CAN. I DO NOT THINK, I KNOW. Whaaat, this place is not cool. ;~;

Hey, hey, maybe it was just the sun trying to hug me with love? No it's not bad. xD It was not~ because your country was having Memorial day or something? xD ;~; <3
    I think so. << The Waterbending was all tai-chi and the girl did some crazy arm thing that was badass. xD YEAH... BUT... I doubt Korra would know everything. xD Relchan is all about Korra

gross... xD
    T___T I'll come break you out with Firebending. YOU CAN DO DIS. YOU CAN. IF ANYONE CAN DO DIS IT IS YOU. Do you get to use the phone?

I wore sunblock on Saturday... but I forgot to wear it on Friday and Sunday. xD Also, Korra wasn't on this week and YJ was only okay, nothing crazy happened... if that helps. ;~;
    I DO. It's kung-fu~ :3 An adorable Korra taught everyone.

I don't know if that's gross or not... xD <3
    I like, just got out of the shower to see thisssss. xD

I knew you weren't dead. ;~; LIKE WHOAAAAA? I just realized you had been gone a week last night. It's already been a week Relchan! THREE MORE TO GO. YOU CAN DO DIS. I hope it's okay there.

I got all sun burnt at the convention I went to ;~; Bu-but there was a Firebending/Waterbending workshop I went to. XD I know how to Firebend now~ Are you jelly? :3

I don't know what you mean, are you trying to make cabbage into an innuendo? XD <3
    I'm not any guiltier than you >.< Exams, humidity and laziness...;A;

Thanks!~ It was! very emotional and...hot? lol. I also failed at shaking hands but I guess that's okay. <O>_<O> one more week at this school. Yep, time flies.
    I wanna be immortal now ;A; like forever 16!

Okay? So you want me to deviate? We all know what happens when I do that.

WORK OUR WAY- Hey! Where are you now? ;___; -Squishes cheeks together- YOU JUST WAIT. or I'll just wait...lol
    ...wow... ;~; I just finished the episode. I was very sad, very very sad. Alaric ;~; and Tyler wtf ;~; and Elena... wha.. the stuff with her family had me really depressed and it looked like Matt would die too ;~; like wtf just happened

WHAT DID I JUST WATCH... but why would Bonnie put Klaus in Tyler anyway? Could she not find a better host that wouldn't hurt her friends?
    YES, MY PROM. lol. Surprised you remembered xP I don't like how time flies....:< Can you believe my graduation is next week? What the heck? Next week??? Being immortal must be great right now :( Growing up is overrated.

Staying on topic is good I guess :p

Aww...Yeah that does suck. But what can we do? Just work our way around it :3
    Oh my god, WillowBonnie. Yes. That is IMMEDIATELY what I thought when I saw her! God, I thought Jeremy was actually dead dead for a while. xD Alaric. Wtf was that. WHAT DID CAROLINE EVER DO TO YOU ALARIC? Good lord, I hate what they're doing to him. He sorta reminded me of Giles... the tortured human adult who tries his best. ;~;

rofl, Tyler. I wonder if Klaus was lying about starting Stefan/Damon's blood line. But the preview for next week looks pretty intense. How's school going for you as of late~? And pffft, we won't forget you fool. Don't worry about that. xD

I saw Cabin in the Woods. Holy crap, Joss Whedon (man behind Buffy<3) what did he make. THE WHOLE MOVIE me and my friend were like "whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat" but in the best way. Like this movie took the horror genre and fucked it. xD AMAZING. SEE IT IF YOU HAVEN'T. Go into it knowing it's not gonna be a typical horror though, honestly. xD
    I finally caught that VD episode. It was a lot better than the ones before it, I felt pretty bad for Klaus even though he was going to kill Elena. xD Plus oh snap, Bonnie is gonna get all kinds of evil up in hereee.

Anyway, I forgot the rest of what happened. xD But, I hope you're doing well! SINCE YOU ARE NEVER AROUND ;~; <3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back