• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Raz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Please post this whenever you're mad at me:

Looks like it's back to square onnnneee. You should really get on MSN sometime. Just to talk. Ya know, it'd be nice.
    how's the revamp going anyway? if you need any help and i'm available i don't mind helping (i'll let jexx and kazuma know this too)
    Have you played the game Mafia? This is the Mafia I'm talking about:
    Epicmafia
    I dunno where to post a game like this, in Roleplay or Forum Games.
    Tomorrow or Tuesday? I'll take Twilight characters even to compensate. That alright?
    I'm back from the holidays. Traverse Town and Neverland characters complete, plus my new request and some minor concerns in the thread. Sorry for replying only now.
    End of the World characters, which would be handed up either today or tomorrow. After that I'll take on more assignments. And I must say, your obsession with Quinn is both highly amusing and beneficial. I get to see different pictures of a pretty face every few months without me having to google it all up or chase after the show itself (not that I watch it just for her.... although she is a bonus 8D) It's commensalism!!!

I'm probably a little late, but Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!! 8D
    Oh, well you know, holidays purty exciting :3. Merry Christmas to ya by the way! :) How about yourself, aside from particularly not existing.
    Uwah D8 there I was, with four deep jungle chars done, and of course my computer completely crashes and I had to do a complete system restore :(. Sorry hun. I'mma get 'em out there before Sunday <3

btw; your new sig is so adorable D8
    Hey, what's up with Sign's profile? I know she's a mod, but it says she has nearly 50000 posts, and it said on the bottom of the page that's she a new member.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back