• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Raz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I haven't forgotten about that, I'll get to it soon.

I've sent you a private message if you have yet to read it. You should take a look at it and let me know what you think.
    Thank you, it sucks to be banned but I appreciate your replay, I asked the same thing on the visitor messages of 2 other site staff & posted in the ask a mod section, & its taken about 4 days for me to get an answer, I realize you all are very busy, but I think 4 days is a little ridiculous.

I'm not sure of what I did to warrant a bann, if you could find out for me it would be greatly appreciated thanks.
    Everytime I log on the FF section disappears. Is it possible to get banned from certain sections of the forum, if so I was not notified & iv no idea what i did wrong?
    OMG SO! I was totally stalking Caleb's (you remember him? Love of my life, ya) facebook, right? And I saw he was in a relationship with some 'Devon something or another' and I was like "Oh shit, so he really is gay!" but Devon turned out to be a girl :( How depressing. Who the hell names their girl Devon.
    Sorry for the late reply. My birthday was good, just ate and drank a lot, was fun.

I thought I should let you know that I've been working on character layouts in the last few days (like the Days and BBS ones), for the coded character section. I also fixed all of the 404'd pages for BBS, so all you need to do is edit them if you want to change the story information.

You guys are finished the KHII characters, yeah? Want me to do those too?
    You know how I said life after high school I'm able to spend long days with this site? Boy my plans are ruined now that my mom forced me into college a month after completing high school >.> Just finished my 2nd busy busy week.

By the time you read this though, you'll probably see Hollow Bastion and End of the World stories all handed in! 8D
    PFFT, those silly Jews. What were they thinking?

Yeah, it was in the PM.
    I'm kind of meh-ish about it. Hard for me to grasp Data-Sora's personality as a Sora because I'm used to having Sora speak. Also, I disapprove of using the TWEWY scene engine. Kingdom Hearts has a lot of body language to it (they do freaking close-ups on lips and hands, dude). Even in the original CoM where you didn't have that, you at least had the movements. It's severly lacking in that field.
    On an up note though the gameplay's mind buggling. It's not something ridiculously epic like what I heard 3D's gonna be (still denying the name's meaning, lol) but it's undeniably KH1-esque. :3
    2/4 tests done.
    Yesterday was the 30 day to my dad (we make note of it in Jewish tradition, donno otherwise)

:| ah ha. I knew it.
    Like I said, got rough drafts. Shaping them up a bit now. *drags out the PS2*
    Re:Coded isn't QUITE KH1 yet to help me with that
    Lol you would love Dianna's reaction. But yes ;A; they're all adorable. And Lea crying and Chris' reaction made me want to cry ;A;.
    Might it be slightly more appropriate to rename the FF characters in KH thread to 'Final Fantasy in Kingdom Hearts', since discussion in there also relates to the possibility of summons and such?
    Exactly! So like when you post it, I can be like "Uh-oh Matthew's ma--but, aww she's so pretty."

PS. Need comments on Summary so I can know if I need to work on anything or not :x thank you.
    I've been sick, but I'm starting to feel better now. Birthday is tomorrow, so I'm trying to decide what I'd like to do.

Probably nothing big.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back