• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rael_Oblivion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Maybe that person on the DA sells those little miniatures. =3
    I'd rather it does as well.

How are you? =D
    Good points. It'd be a shame for him to die as well when his character can be so amusing and well done. =[
    Sounds like college has no grasp of what scheduling is to me. xD
    Meh Just a resurgence of how annoyed I find were I am and my job. =_= I also get the feel that one coworker is trying to tell me what to do, he'll regret such actions should he keep on.
    Really? Why? =3
    That sounds overly annoying. Why not just a consistent time?
    I've been better. ;n;
    Think Tenzin will survive? =2
    That's brutal then, a hard school at 7:30am. D=
    How are you today btw?
    I just checked the thread and Iroh 2 is supposed to appear, I now demand a Zuko introducing Iroh to Iroh scene! xD
    That sounds taxing. >_< I have an early shift too but not 7:30 three days straight. Is it for a job?
    I watched it last night too! (after it finally loaded)=D
    I know right! I would've never imagined we'd actually see the Earth Queen get assassinated. o_o

I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zuko's reaction to Korra saying she meet Iroh was perfect. TuT This show needs more Zuko.
    I lol'd at Bolins grandmother. x'D
    After how this shows been I wouldn't put it past them but I hope they don't. Tenzin is such a good character. ='[

How goes move in weekend? =3
    haha Your like me then. I prefer being alone more of the time than in company.
    Well I found a site or two. It's on hulu and amazon instant video. Granted you have to pay for those. I also found it on one of those sites that stream anime: Watch Avatar: The Legend of Korra Online
    Be warned though, using the link here deprives the show of ratings.
    Oh that. So you picked a friend to move in with?
    Aw damn it Nick. =[ Have you tried other sites?
    It was fine. Wai- wha!? Your moving!?

The Nick player sucks so bad, I've had nothing but trouble out of it. I've been going to the episode so that it gets the ratings and when it freezes I go to another site to finish the episode. =/
    They hate Korra. TnT
    Did you ever manage to get to see the episode last night?
    I couldn't like Digimon after season 3 but meh. Yep their returning to the world of the first two seasons. TuT
    Not sure if you watched digimon but this happened: Digimon Adventure Anime Returns Next Spring in High School Sequel - News - Anime News Network
    Oh yeah! x'D I remember~
    lol You and your schedule stealing, I work tomorrow also and Saturday. xD
    Nuuu school be evil! ;u;
    Yeah I believe they said it was western coast. =] But if you have eastern like me, the contest day ends at 3am.
    Only once a year!? Lucky! We have them every time corporate feels the need to make life harder. xD
    That's good,, I'm off today as well. ;D
    Thanks! I stayed up till 3am for that. ;u; I haven't won a contest since I was in 1st grade.
    Ugh they make you have meetings at work too? haha I go into a sleep without rain. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back