• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Rael_Oblivion
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• *nods* I agree with this opinion completely! Just imagine how awesome a surprise it'd be for Toph to show up next episode while their tracking that attendant.
    Yep all Monty Oum. He even voices one of the characters. ^_^ Best part yet each episode is only up to 15min as most so it'd be easy to view the entire Vol 1.
    The series even has a disc you can buy: Rwby Blu-ray Disc - Best Buy =O (not that I'm saying to go out and buy it, just showing how viral/popular it got)
    Oh man Zuko would've been a great surprise. Wish they had added that now.
    Then how about Dead Fantasy? The man who made that is also behind RWBY. (he works at roosterteeth were RvB is made)
    Great! I rewatching it myself right now. ^_^ It's good.
    RWBY is an acronym for the names of four of the characters. The show itself is a web series made by the same people who make Red vs Blue except...ya know it's an actual show and not them voicing over a game. xD
    If you get both Nick channels like I do it should be coming on again shortly around 11pm. =O
    I hope they are. I hope they have so much hate mail they can't seen their freaking ears.
    Nick is being a dumbass is what their doing. I hope every comment box on every site they run on is full if hate.
    It would certainly fit in the the book title of Change for the earth kingdom to have a change of government.
    Just because their working together doesn't mean they think the four nations should mingle in the same way they do in Republic City. Perhaps they think it should be as it was before the 100yr war.
    I wouldn't rule that out but at the same time they don't seem the types to be interested in ruling.
    Wonder if we'll get a war like the queen threatened with. You'd think kings and queens know better than to try and fight an avatar by now.
    The past lives thing sounds interesting. Now that you mention it I'm rather curious to see what Zahear would think about that given he seems to know the most about air nomads and I'm guessing the avatar.
    I seen someone mention that perhaps they want everything 4 nations again, thus the killing of the republic's president. So maybe it is tied to the 4 elements.
    ;~; I don't like to think about bosco. </3 That queen needs to be taken down!
    Me too! Perhaps learning through an appearance of Toph herself. 8D
    She is! Do hope she gets recognized as a master by Tenzin though. She's more airbender than he is anyway with all her spirituality.
    What do you think the villains want with Korra? They mentioned assassinating the Pres of Republic City as well.
    I was suspicious of some of her 'reformed' people as well but now I don't think anything will come of that though I find her comments on the queen and a monarchy stand out.
    You'd think Toph would've realized that at her age. The opposite action wouldn't have had as much a hit as she thought it would.
    No, no it would not. x'D
    Glad to see your alive! xD
    I also enjoyed Lin's backstory but man Su was such a brat. It made me wish Toph would've knocked sense into her or something.
    Yeah I'd rather not see Jinora bald. xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back