• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Rael_Oblivion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Rael_Oblivion

Final Fantasy VII Remake Megathread - Intergrade, Rebirth, Reunion and more

Aerith looks so good! As for Cloud- it doesn't quite sound like Steve Burton.... then again, the battle grunts/efforts sounded the same. Maybe they're just asking him to do a slightly higher voice?
  2. Rael_Oblivion

What do you think about Namine / Riku shipping?

I saw Namiku fics way back during and after CoM, so it's not like this is an all-new pairing? Although back then people probably paired them off just to have a second couple in SoKai fics. I didn't mind it then and I don't mind it now; it makes sense as a pairing. Tbh the Roxas/Namine pairing...
  3. Rael_Oblivion

The one thing I wanted to happen, didn't.

DDD established that in a game containing Sora, it was ok if someone else got the final spotlight. KHIII was set up to be a continuation of that, where Riku and Mickey got their own adventure separate from SDG, and we assumed Nomura would continue this trend of other characters than Sora showing...
  4. Rael_Oblivion

The one thing I wanted to happen, didn't.

So glad other people agree with me on this. I was so sure they'd take time by the end to have interaction between Riku and Terra, with DDD and the first cutscene in the Dark World, but noooooo...
  5. Rael_Oblivion

This port is terrible

Haven't found any glitches in BbS yet, but I've only been playing for about 3 hours. And I've never played it, so I don't know what would be an original glitch or one specific to this port, but I'll make note of any I come across.
  6. Rael_Oblivion

What order should I play them in?

I'm playing BbS first because I haven't gotten to play it yet (no PSP, no PS3), so it's priority number one. I'd probably play chronological order anyway because as I played Days for the first time it pissed me off that it came after KHII in release date. Knowing the story from Days made my...
  7. Rael_Oblivion

News ► Trophy Lists for KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5+2.5 ReMix

So, as someone who didn't get a PS3 and therefore didn't play 1.5 and 2.5 originally... How does this trophy list stack up to the PS3 versions? Because I remember y'all talking about how hard it was to platinum the trophies. Is this list easier?
  8. Rael_Oblivion

News ► Pre-order KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme!

Re: Preorder KINGDOM HEARTS 1.5+2.5 on PSN for an Exclusive Theme! I already pre-ordered my physical copy, and I prefer to have discs anyway like The Dark Mamba, but THAT THEME IS GORGEOUS.
  9. Rael_Oblivion

News ► Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5+2.5 Coming to Playstation 4!

FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!!!!! I CAN PLAY THE FINAL MIXES!!! AND BBS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  10. Rael_Oblivion

The Things You Love and Hate about KH:COM

Yeah, really. It was horrible. I remember reading my strategy guide for the original CoM and thinking, "Look at all these awesome things I'll never get." And then Re:CoM started it over again and I never got any there.
  11. Rael_Oblivion

The Things You Love and Hate about KH:COM

Yeah, I could never get that card either. I got it only once in three full playthroughs, including trying to grind for it.
  12. Rael_Oblivion

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue English TGS Trailer & Release Date!

Agreed, Grizzly. Christmas break was going to be the only decent amount of free time I had to play. Stupid grad school... But everything looks amazing!!!! Sora, Riku and Kairi were so cute and it was nice seeing them all together as kids again (even if it was mostly obscured by lens flare)! I...
  13. Rael_Oblivion

Do you think DDD HD will fix the framerate issues that the original had?

Same here, I also didn't notice any big framerate issues, but it's not something I'm used to looking for or noticing in games.
  14. Rael_Oblivion

Kingdom Hearts Chain of Memories Retrospective

I don't recall ever using enemy cards because it was always a pain to try and remember how long they lasted and I didn't want to get dependent on them.
  15. Rael_Oblivion

The issues with Kingdom Hearts 3D

I'm in the 'love DDD' group of fans. It's my favorite of the handheld titles. The only issue I had with the game was a completionist one with the difficulty in finding some of the special portals- more diversity with the forecasts would have been nice. It's hard to find the right portal when...
Back