• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Optimus Rhyme
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• fucking finally jesus motherfuck

which one, a wonderful life? or 64 or what
    i deleted the ones in junes whom i feel i'm not accompanied with anymore, you being one of them
    no it wasn't "their" defense, it was shannon's. shannon is not junes. and yes i know that did help me a lot, he signed on shortly afterwards.

alrighty, talk to you later.
    it's not even that, it's just that i needed to know where mark was and the people i was talking to didn't respond as quickly as i needed. junes was my last resort, so i went in and had to ask. it's just a simple FUCKING favor they didn't need to give me shit so quickly! god damn it made me feel like shit!
    no we didn't get into an arguement whatsoever, she just decided that i was going to be her little bitch and she just picks on me and stupid SHIT and everytime i tell her to stop I'M the one who gets yelled at. it's just really stupid shit.

but thanks, michael, i'm glad.
    basically just kind of sick of everyone picking on me, i'm not liked anymore (like i ever was?) basically, and i've p much been replaced by shannon, she's the new token jailbait.

you saw as example just now when i was looking for mark, all they want to do is give me shit.
    being the new kid isn't so bad if the people at school are generally nice people, which is the case at my school. you should totally do boarding school, anything that isn't public school is awesome :D

and i'm not getting ahead of myself whatchutalkinbout
    i'm not too upset, i mean, it's a new school and after 2 days i already have amazing friends and a future bf so i like it
    sorry i was too busy being at school because it already started for me >:C
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back