• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Optimus Rhyme
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I had a friend appear on Burn Notice. He was that annoying ass kid who hired Michael to stop his "dad" from stealing all his mom's money or something like that haha.
    Damn straight we do! It's going to be solid.

It's a cute show, I'm glad I'm watching it more often. But I still like Burn Notice :p
    Of course he doesn't. Speaking of, we need to do another one of those soon. Oh, and I've only been following Psych after I talked to you that night.
    Well that's totally excusable. I've had a busy summer too. But I'm better now that I've received this VM <33
    Thank you for the critique, i am editing now, and some things, like why he is drawn to her, are meant to be left that way (you will see why later on) and yes, the caps are unintentional. I do that accidentally while typing sometimes.
    No, no you don't. If she really means that much to you then don't give up on her. Especially if you think you two WILL happen and last long. Really if you don't think you'll last that long, I don't see why you should bother. But if you think it'll be the type of relationship where you two almost never argue and stay together longer than everybody thinks, then you should totally go for it. I know I'm speaking for a majority of girls when I say that we like our boyfriends to be not just a boyfriend, but also a best friend.

Who's the corn muffin now, eh?
    Hahahah, typical girl. Don't be surprised if she starts dating him but claims she still likes you. We're pretty hard to read.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back