• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's really helpful! And don't worry, I already wasn't planning on making any character a monster or anything like that. And I wouldn't lie to the readers either. ^^

But that's a lot of helpful advice! You're very experienced at writing huh? :)
    Right now I'm starting slow. If I want to write more stories later, I'm planning on only doing one shots for a while before I'm sure I can write a chapter story. Characters are another thing too. I sometimes find it hard to keep them in character. o.o
    It does sound fun. I seem to think of the plot, but have a hard time planning how the story goes. I just write it without thinking. It's weird, and I'm surprised it still works fine. But I think if I plan ahead stories I would want to write sometimes, I think they'll be even better. ^^
    I am, I really want to try an flesh out a plot and write it beginning to end for once. It's my first step n becoming a true writer.

I'm not saying it's entirely repetitive, but the events are planned and you know his self-imposed goals. The other things you mentioned didn't have those, not in the same way. So the basis for comparison was really not fit.

Haha, annoy me? You won't do that, trust me. I was actually afraid I was starting to annoy you.
    I'm not suggesting they end it and replace it, but I am no longer in its target audience and thus it no longer can interest me. Or at least I'd like to say that is the extent of it, but I like some shows aimed exclusively at even younger audiences. Kingdom Hearts and Pokemon are two very different things, Ash is on an ongoing journey which requires some repetition in tasks but no shortage of new faces, pokemon, and little arcs, though some regulars are there to stay. Kingdom Hearts started as a boy just wanting to find his friend, but now he has chosen to tak up the sword and battle this greater evil which is just beginning to become prominent.

The next pokemon arc will involve Ash and more badges. The next Kingdom Hearts arc will involve who knows what.

Not to bash either, but they are two different genres and patterns.

I know nothing about Call of Duty, but Harry Potter is also different than Pokemon. I am no expert on it either, though.

Oh, have you read my latest chapter? I'm working on the one after it, but for now I'm really proud of how I characterized Even at least, although I'm not sure about Rinoa at all.
    It's no grudge nor hatred, and Ash's age would not be enough to make me stop watching the show, because it is common in fiction. I simply lost interest in the plot, and I can't force myself to regain interest, I'm afraid. I don'y say this to criticize the show, but I just am not the fan I once was of it. I still like the games and some kids shows, but Pokemon is not one of them. Maybe I felt that they were beating a dead horse after a while.

I usually can't get on this site at this time, but I can for now, whoo~
    It's not some unfounded hatred for the series, I lost interest in some of the repeating elements and the new characters did not interest me as much as the previous did. I'd rather not watch something if I have to have low expectations to enjoy it, because that seems to speak for its quality to begin with. And Ash still being 10 is something that kind of bugs me.

I can't go on FF.net, my school wifi blocks it.
    I wouldn't know, I've been absent from here a lot due to school. Nothing I know of, aside from KHI mailbag.

I would read them, but I stopped watching the anime a while back, so I don't know anything about Best Wishes. I'm sorry.
    Thank you for understanding, I look forward to reading it when I can, then.

Oh, you did? D: I'm so sorry to hear that...
    Ah, Oathkeeper, it's been a whilre! My summer is going great thus far, I'll hate to see it end.

Ah, I think I'll have to put off reading it 'til I finish the game, then, I'd hate to be spoiled to the game... I'm sorry.
    Hi....listen, um yeah I may not have been the greatest person when I read your review....Sorry, but I can't start this all over.
    Hey Oath I got an new chapter of Our KH read and enjoy...also if your going to review, read all the chapters first then do it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back