• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nov
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's right! :D Hey hey, I didn't plan it, I just read and put in my two sense. :eek:

I would give you rep for being there again, but I can't for awhile! Still, I wouldn't want to get in the way of your hockey though. xD
    Nov, you are here by invited to my surprise party in my fc! May 12.

Yup yup. I have no idea about it. Nope nope. :eek: tee hee
    He's moved up the ladder so quickly. From not being a model, to a Prada model. My bby is growing up so fast ;A;. I think they said 'He' :3
    But even if they didn't it's still sad :<
    Same here. And the bgm of the level is pretty chilling. Butttttt we made it through it the end! I don't know what's wrong with me, but I get the vibe he loved her in a romantic way :<...

Must be from those Augusta towers? :O. HAHA Apakulu (something like that LOL) Green chicken would be like a chocobo for all you know xD So you were just like, oh crap, scrap these weak monsters, the guide says I gotta find good ones :3 lol. Blue Chocobo didn't want me :< He looks so cool though, so there's not complaining there xD Haha, the guide basically just...tells you so much stuff lol. No one deserves it...yet.

Yes you are! lol Even if it is at that...you're still skilled lol. I thought I grinded quite a bit too :< Academia 400af does that enough, doesn't it? I was actually scared about being overleveled x_x. Lol Archylte Steppe isn't it? When it's raining, right? I found that by luck somehow lol...haha didn't the guide tell you though? I avoided so much monster and you still got 10 hours lower than me?? xD 35 hours for me.../life wasted. Or not.. Ah, I ended up doing Tortoise SEN/SEN/SEN. For the last boss, I don't think I would have survived with MED/MED/SEN. >.< Lol xD

I love FF soundtracks so much. And the experimentation in this was game was wonderful.
    It's okay. It's cute so I can't complain. lol it has a blue tongue...hmm.
    *Protects them with you* Stay away. from my. OTP. lol crack...the first thing that comes to mind is the drug. But...I'll still try do it anyway. Which one? The Tonberry is evvvvvvvvvvilll. I thought it was kawaii but nahh. Noo, try again >.<
    Thank you! And it worked~ (hunger games ey? lol)
    Why yes we did! I also gave you rep, you are like one of them that actually posts with me. Thank you. :D

Well, that's good! There is going to be times when everyone is going to be busy. Looks like it's your time and moment right now. I wish you luck on your exams, though!

People are so cheap sometimes. I don't want to buy everything!
    Or, if it's easier, go to the beach. I only seen one pool in SB, like I don't know where the others ones are. Probably in the mountains and Montecito. xD
    Haha, if the PS3 was that same amount of money, what makes you think the PS4 won't be higher than that price? lol
    You have that excuse. You are busy and whatnot.

You need to go on Skype more. :p

In my opinion it's just about having the same interests and chatting about things that aren't boring. Even if in my mind, I think some people on here find me creepy. :O
    That's good. I don't get sick either. Like ever...

That's cool! You have to see if you will do it full term then.

Ah, also. It's my birthday on Saturday the 12. I'm going to be twenty. D:
    Sure.....He could be a model anytime. ANY TIME. I would buy that catalogue forever...Haha, well if they're saying 'he' then I think it's Noel. I mean, why would you not think Noel's a model, DAT FACE MAN.
    2 months spoiler free down the drain -sigh- y people so sadist like tho :I?
    That whole level is pretty much a bother. And those Yeoman/men? Kill them all. Damn electrocuting things.Yes, only because Noel (I think) loved her :<

(A card? Hmm, I don't think I remember x_x) Let me try recall lol...Some kind of green chicken thing that you get when in Academia 500af. xD An Orion and a green chocobo~ All your monsters sound extremely strong xD Where is the medic? :O Mine is Rav/Com/Med. I cannot go without a Medic, I will just die.) Haha, he's fictional though. :<. Neither do I xD (A real life person anyway) so I'm as heartless as you lol

But not dying much takes skill lol I think everyone cheated a little bit~ I watched YT videos and stuff lol. I've only maxed out both of them for Noel lol...wow I suck xD and I'm on the last boss! I've only maxed out one monster xDDDDD. 30 MINUTES? WHAT. Not skilled my ass. The final final boss kicked my ass <O>_<O> first try, second try lucky maybe. If they work so well, why they always die on me? xD Sentinel is good for blocking powerful attacks, right? well taking less damage~ Ohh, it's that thing that reminds me of an armoured...rat? LOL Woops.
    *shakes head* not at all. And them playing Dust to Dust just made it more effective. Noel's theme...is...is -sobs-
    Indeed!~
    Hide yo OTPs 'cos the fangirls are coming ;A;. Pairings made...when you're on crack? Awww, that's a shame D: Maybe later? haha
    i forgot how much I have lol 60 me thinks...beating games 100% is overrated BD
    Spending my whole (well most) of Sunday trying to beat that evil final boss. Wish me luck~ lol
    Yup, even so. You should stop by the fc sometime. I miss talking to you! >W<

Ahh, so you been really busy! I thought as much. What are you doing on here then? Haha, you should be doing all that then! 8D

You are thinking of a potluck? That's where everyone brings some type of food. Though yes, people could do that as well!
    American parties are over rated. People like getting wasted and well that's about it. I guess one should really experiment at least once. ^^;
    Rumor is WiiU will be like $300 dollars or more, so I'm really dreading the time when they announce the price. :c
    Haha, I only watched. I was too lazy to actually try and do anything.

It's all a matter of time, dear. :D

Aww, I know. You should really talk to more people then! I don't come on for six or so days, and my inbox is all over flooded. Now I have so much to catch up on. lol
    You can always talk to me, though! <3
    I thought it was something more, serious. xD

It's something at least? You might get lucky or something. 8D
    Lol, that's okay! I actually been lazy so I haven't been coming on at all... So now we are even! >:I

I noticed you have been gone for a bit now, what have you been up to? Like real life issues or something? Or, actually busy?

Alas, parties cost money! Plus, I would think you need lots of friends maybe to make it even more fun! Pfft, small parties can be fun, I guess.
    All I know, those things are going to cost at least $300 or more. I remember when the PS3 was like $600 and whatnot. xD
    I seen it. My friend got it and played it on my computer for a bit. She experimented with everything and the possibilities are endless.

I know, huh? I am one of them. :p

Haha, getting bored of this place already? You would think that would happen once you have your one year anniversary on here. lol
    Flu?

I'm not rich. Probably won't ever be... :c
    Haha, but you THOUGHT IT. I'm just reading between the lies to know what you really meant lol. Noel's now a model...isn't he?
    Yeah, I'm bad. I kinda regret it now lol. She's also very negative because she said the future Noel wanted wasn't good :(
    All she does is create unnecessary bosses? I mean those giraffes? lol Affection for her?

it's too sad ;A; (Key? hmmm. It's so scary! ;A; I only go back there if I really need to lol I'm on the last boss now~ Caicus kicks my assss ;A;) I'm so sad i posted him as my crush in the 'Talk about who you love/like' thread. No facks were given.

How doesn't that you're not skilled lol Once or twice?? Do you mean maxed out the crystalarium? Isn't that pretty easy to do though and sometimes, it doesn't even help ;O; Yeah, they are. Cait Sith is the worse. Flanitor was good but then he kept dying at the last boss...so currently searching for new MEDIC. -W-
    The red sky and black mountains really made me feel really sad for him D:
    NEVER CHANGE. (unless it's more Noel)
    Lol some of us fan girls are just damn crazy. Crazy I say lol crack pairings. You didn't release any of them or something? (I know that's tiring though xD) i'm curious though~
    Nah, it's all ok. I'm also very much busy these Days in preparation to hopefully finally move into my own domain by May. I made a sort of "cut" after finishing chapter 42 a while ago.
    Don't sweat it too much with the new chapter, perhaps it's easier to review the two that are already out? *ggg*.

I'll try to answer our long VM this weekend as well. ;)
    *pokes back* O_O

So...let me get this straight. Are you saying they should...whore themselves out? Yes? yes?
    I kinda already know what happens in the end though lol Serah should hug him or do something! >.< I dislike how she walks...I find it so weird lol. She hasn't really done anything so I understand your point of view~ but but...I can't D: lol it has been done.

I just want to him in CGI why is it so hard? (lol I got lazy too and just googled it. but omg. DEM ANOMALIES. Oerba (400AF) is the end of me :\ why would you create such puzzles. Academia 400AF is really scary and I just love dat epic music they play with it xD) HIS EXISTENCE /melts

haha xD
    lol xD That means...you barely died in the game?? lol you're a skilled gamer aren't you? At the beginning of the game, I was actually short of them because dat monster and Serah died so much >.<
    Slightly...but barely. I would be really bitter and depressed. I'm surprised he's so positive. I'm thankful for that~ (Lol the whole reason why they're going on this long long mission)
    *nods* yes yes that would be nice. But I still love you're Noel avatar *U*
    That's what I saw too lol Based on one of the paradox endings huh? Fan girls don't need much evidence to ship a paring so I'm not expecting nothing too hintful in that ending...lol
    Just saw that long answer, lol, gotta answer this today in the next hours and finally put up chapter 21. ;)

Wanna have chapter 22 right away? That spoils the new character introduced in chapter 21 though (if you don't know already who it is.).
    I'll also try to answer the comments on chapter 20 today. Geez, so much other stuff to do...<__<
    *Nibbles* LOL

...if I have a beautiful person with me, does that mean i'll have more money?
    Nopeeeee~ I'm treading carefully, but now I know Noel's gonna cry a few more tears in this game due to Yeul ;_; Awww. I think I'm gonna spoil myself xD I'm following a Noel RPer O_O

Noel in CGI will be a beautiful reward after all this work. (damn gravitational cores, what kind of mission is this :|) omffg indeed, nov.

but...lol
    And when you forget, Noel died? D: Haha, gotta keep a watch on the HP bars I guess. Phoenix Down always. ALWAYS. Even if you have 0.
    Poor soul. ;____; and he's such a nice guy too, not bitter about it all ;___________;
    O.T.P. I even had to put them in my sig because I just need to show them to the world ;____;
    Yaoi's all cool and all but am i the only one who doesn't see Noel x Hope or am I just bias?
    *U* desu~suuuuuu~suuuu

Money makes beautiful people exist.
    lol bonk spoilers still looked at a Noerah blog anyway....xD

every single cutscene, damn it, every time he is just perfect. MY FEEEEEEEELINGS ARE OUT OF CONTROL. ;_;

they are losing a lot by not loving noel, it's like not loving nezumi
    but i bet at all costs you avoided noel dying lol Serah or the damn monster usually dies for me xD when does the plot require that? Hehe thanks~ no spoilers yay~
    the amount of angst noel is going through within this game -sobs quietly-
    when serah and noel are put together i just ship like there's no tomorrow
    OTP.
    Even those who do try to copy never manage to pull off successfully fooling me into thinking I'm hearing Chuck.
    Death<333333333333333333333 Chuck will always reign supreme in my opinion, as far as metal goes. :)
    Helloween is pretty awesome. x3 And yeah, they pretty much invented power metal~ 8D
    I seriously have to recommend TPW. It's actually pretty great. xD I also recently acquired the classic Keeper of the Seven Keys Parts 1 & 2 albums by Helloween. They're great power metal too~ c:
    I'm okay. xD Yeah, DF. But it's actually a REALLY good album! O: Seriously!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back