• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nov
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• ☆~Happy Birthday Nov~☆

Another person turned into a adult, again! Strangely, it's the same day as my brother's...but this does not make you awesome lol. You're already awesome, as you've demonstrated many times through out our VMs. I hope you enjoy your birthday and you don't do anything bad? Not that I'm saying you'll do something bad but you know...adults are a bit wild apparently -coughcough- Anyway..
    /there was this really cute gif of Noel's smile (erm yeah i'm still obsessed with this guy) and I was going to show it to you as a gift, but since that failed, here's these cupcakes.
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    That I would however say is probably a bit more comfortable stress (except if your family members are somewhat annoying, lol).
    I think you got the spelling right, but I still can't do it, *ggg*.
    Soo, if the wallet say no why don't ya wish for it as a Birthday gift ;P

Indeed, you unlock the secret ending with the correct answers.
    This time however, the secret ending may be shocking for some and more average for others, depending on one's stance.
    The secret ending starts with Donald and Goofy sitting on the steps outside of Mysterious Tower, contemplating if they can't do something too and wondering what takes Sora so long to come back.
    Goofy then mentions Lea going back to Radiant Garden to check things out and Riku being on an "errand" for Yen Sid.

A short moment later both look up and Goofy welcomes Riku back (but we don't see anyone), both Donald and him are surprised though.
    Inside the Tower, Yen Sid and Mickey discuss the Keyblade War and how to possibly prevent a second one when Mickey points out they're still missing one of the seven protectors.
    Cue Riku entering, telling Yen Sid that he did as requested, and as Mickey turns around he freaks out as Yen Sid says: "I heard this one can also wield a Keyblade, so I asked Riku to bring her here."
    The camera turns around to reveal Kairi having entered the Tower alongside Riku.

Well, I don't know if you have seen also the bits after the credits, but it shows clearly where Sora went and has (for me) one of the cutest scenes in the whole game when Sora reunites with all the good Dream eaters and feeling Sora's happiness, Ventus slightly smiles despite being comatose when they show him in the chamber of waking in the very last scene.

Well, Nomura practically says that he contemplated a long time if he should give Lea a Keyblade or not, but then he thought again of all the things Lea wants to regain, the people he wants to bring back (most likely Isa, Roxas and Xion, despite Lea being unable to remember the last one) and he concluded that Lea needs more power to accomplish his goals than simple chakrams.
    In the Ultimania, it is also hinted that Lea being qualified for the Keyblade might have do to with his connection to Roxas.

Here are the bits from Nomura:
    Ultimania:
    Q: What happens to Lea hereafter now that he has become a Keyblade wielder?
    A: Lea, having returned to his human form, chosen by the Keyblade. Does him getting a Keyblade have anything to do with his best friend Roxas?

Famitsu:
    — Lea (Axel) ended up playing an unexpected role. I was wondering what was running through your mind when you thought to make him a Keyblade wielder.
    Nomura: I figured since he had returned to being human, he wouldn’t have much luck bringing back the people he wanted without some sort of power. Throwing his chakrams doesn’t really count. (Laughs.)

I wasn't sure if it's so "of course", since people have different tastes, but every comment and good interest is a boon for motivation. ^__^

Let's judge that when finally enough of the story is there, I wonder if I can make my story mysterious and thrilling without making it too confusing, lol.
    Y'know, the whole story is by now 183 pages long, I'm really contemplating to put every chapter into its own file for the sake of overview.
    I...guess? *pats RL on the head* Sorry buddy.
    I mainly got the 3DS beause it's backwards compatible so I can finally play Days and Coded for myself. Then there's of course DDD and also Thea-I-can't-spell-the-name Final Fantasy coming out. Beside that, I am really in love with the Game Kid Icarus: Uprising, *ggg*.
    It's all a point of personal taste of course, so I won't goad anyone into buying, hehe.
    Regarding the ending, the most interesting stuff for me was surely Riku getting the three questions asked (and mistaking Ven for Roxas first, lol, cute) and all the explanations of Ansem the Wise. Also the party at Yen Sid's tower was hilarious.

You saw what happening? Sora failing the exam? Well, the possibility of the torment of all those suffering inside him damaging his heart was already alluded to in Coded, what we (and I bet Namin? as well) didn't expect was that Xemnas and Young Xehanort would deliberately use that for their plans.

Heh, that Lea gets a Keyblade is going to be another base breaker for the KH fandom, I am sure of that. Nomura actually explains it in the Ultimania, dunno if you've seen that part?

Yep, short, but positive, both wanting more. ;)

That's pretty much highly possible, lol.
    I am actually a bit proud I noticed them before I gave the chapter out anywhere, *ggg*.
    In order to not contradict myself I tend to plan out things in advance and go back to older chapters as well in order to don't make connections that contradict stuff.
    *kicks real Life* get a bit easier, won't ya?
    Eeek, that's sad. From what I heard the Gameplay is really gorgeous too.
    Ok, so what do ya think about the new developments and the confirmations we get about stuff we could only theorize on beforehand?

Probably, *ggg*.
    Too few time everywhere, but luckily yesterday I got to make the first revision of chapter 5 for my Beta Reader on FF.net. Slowly, the story is also starting to run there, and by now I also got two reviews. ;)

It's really funny, although I do not intend to use anything from DDD really in the story (yet some things I envisioned back in 2011 when I planned the story are similar to concepts Nomura now actually used), after having enough of theorizing my motivation to write further on my canon has skyrocketed. ^__^
    By now I have nearly used all quotes I gathered, although I did scratch some who were too spoilerific and would contradict actual canon (like one explictly mentioning Xion's name, impossible since everyone forgot her).
    Tsk, unmerciful RL, that is. BtW, does Finland also get KH: DDD on 20th July? Or are you already spoiled to the brim like me?
    Three chapters already? Uh, yeah, now that you mention it, you haven't reviewed the last Aqua-chapter (20) yet as well, *ggg*.
    In that case, the essay will be very useful cuz it has the picture and theme of the character as well as videos of the battles against her with her battle theme, too.
    I also gave a short overview on her background inside the KH Universe of HiU.

Yep, I'm finally back in writing mode. ;)
    I certainly intend it that way. The bits in italic the square brackets are the torment quotes I collected straight from the KH games.
    Oh my, not gonna catch a breath, do ya? Hehe, would be nice. Beside two chapters, you'll also have the essay about the new FF character I introduced. Although, if you know Final Fantasy 9 you probably know her and the newest chapter also has her fight three nasty Heartless from Coded, as well as introducing two more FF characters. ^__^

Not completely, I still have one and a half page room in this chapter...which I will probably use to show the not very pretty result of all the stuff that happened.
    Slight teaser, it's from chapter 44, but belongs to the same arc?
    Spoiler Spoiler Show
    Hey there, why u you still not comment? Lol.

I'm currently tweaking around on chapter 45 in terms of language. My, writing Anti-Sora telepathically mocking his victims is really something that is unusual fun. *ggg*
    It's kinda hard to get jobs here, since it's summertime. xD

He made more solo albums besides those, but they aren't nearly as good from what I've heard. *shrug*

I'm actually really excited for the next Queensryche album, since they just kicked out Geoff Tate and replaced him with someone that's actually really metal and a nice guy to everyone, especially the fans. Pretty creative song-writer too, and the other band members have made it clear they want to go back to a really heavy metal direction. And the new guy is definitely a heavier vocalist than Tate, but similar enough to do the old material justice. He's sorta like the result if you put Bruce Dickinson, Geoff Tate and Rob Halford all in a blender. :D
    I usually follow the matches only loosely anyways. I think the only matches I truly watched completely were Germany/Holland, Germany/Portugal, Denmark/Holland, Ukraine/Sweden, France/England and Ukraine/France.
    Germany has a stable defense, but it's not the greatest in the bunch available. In past years, defense was always the main problem of the german team. Beside Lahm, the most important German players are usually Schweinsteiger, ?zil, Klose, Podolski and as of lately Mario Gomez. Bender is an interesting newcomer though (the one who made the victory goal against Denmark).
    That he is indeed. That's why I think L?w would deserve to finally get a title for all the work he has done settting up this team.

Last three months, yup, were the bane of my free time as well, lol.
    The most stress actually comes from furniture being delivered in totally different intervals, *ggg*.
    That it is, but not only prepares it the introduction of the first main antagonist and Xion as well, it also allows me to deepen and flesh out the growing friendship between Roxas and Ventus more. The third purpose it serves is to actually set up the first literal meaning of the term "Hearts in Unison" as wll be shown with the effects all this has on Sora and Riku.
    Geh, must have forgotten that somehow. Indeed, they have the opportunity, as long as they don't lay back too much or neglect the offensive. ;)
    Yogi L?w would deserve it to finally get a title as their coach though. ^__^

Hehe, sounds really somewhat like time to finally chill out.
    Not completely finished but almost. More than 90% of my stuff is already over in my domain. My room in my parents flat looks more like a construction site by now than my new place.
    Only desk, computer and bed are still in my old room. *ggg*.
    I'm pretty much tweaking around here and there also in chapters 43 and 44 as the issue at hand is really delicate to write balanced.
    Since I have to make distinctions between all the torment quotes collected from KH games which are part of a very nasty torture attack, the attacker itself who only manifests as a telephatic voice and the characters in question too only communicating by mental means. Not to mention the one having to pull out a big "hero"-moment being the one with the crippled heart...I have to pay attention that I don't portray his help too big of a deal as there should not be much power available to do it.
    Last Thursday, oh okay, then they still had a chance. Although I do root more for Germany, the last Euro Cup and the last two world cups we always were either second or third place...it's time the Germans finally get a title. ^___^
    Too bad all Scandinavians are already out though, both Sweden and Denmark. Norway and Finland weren't even in it this time.

Hehehe, sounds good that you finally got some time on hand.
    While work is still there, I do finally have some time to write on. Right now I am writing on chapter 45 and this part of the story is really difficult to write...<__<
    Oh, did you meet the football guys coming back from losing in the Euro cup? Lol.
    Cold, beeh.

That sounds neat! By the way, ya should look sometime into the thread giving your opinion on the other two chapters and my small essay about the new FF character I introduced in 22. *ggg*
    I made that one instead of a next chapter so to keep the thread going. ^___^
    Your Skype sucks? What the heck?

I was busy ranting and making accusations towards you, lol. xD
    Late reply cos I suck! Sorry Nov~ I haven't forgotten about you :3

I've gotten obsessed with this game again xD I think there will be a FFXIII-3 but we won't be seeing Noel in it for a good part of it, me thinks...or not.
    The ending of a popular movie that's being looked forward to :p lol true...but there might be that one thing they're trying to keep spoiler free
    We all know that feel :3

Yachas Massif 100af is crawling with them xD Really!? A black chocobo is a weird image for me. lol I mean their cheery and black is the total opposite.
    It probably looks like a chicken LOL, right?. Have you gotten one now? I wish that came with DLC pack! :< Sadly....as long as they give us XIII-3...soon then I ain't complaining. Noel as main character! :D. A red Chocobo? Never seen one. If you don't, sometimes they come chasing after you ;A;. Behemoth...I think lol. I caught one too now :3 But I still prefer my...goblin thingy with the fists (I'm such a great fan) because of it's spirit infusion. Wow, I can imagine the Behemoth doing some serious damage in fights. It's huge. I think I'm just aiming to get all fragments lol trophies is pushing it xD I've been cheating all this time to get the fragments. No bonks given.

He kinda was...for me anyway lol That makes sense. Never fully trust the guide, I guess xD Wow! I bet by now you've got them all :3 I've also made some progress inspired by you lol. 110 fragments now...need to defeat the extra bosses on the Archylte Steppe which looks like it might be hard. Is it that Lucky Coin one? I'm hoping I've already got it somehow lol. DON'T GIVE UP HOPE! You will be lucky enough to get it! One day lol...
    Really? Welp, Idk how I got him to be honest xD

All in all, the OST is pretty nice. I started listening to Dust to Dust again and I'm just always reminded of Noel's dream world :( Blehhh, people need to learn how to be open to new kinds of genre.
    It makes sense to be honest. But white reflects light and black absorbs...wouldn't the light be reflected before it can be absorbed? PARADOXU?
    I've sharpened all my knives where are they? OMG this is the thing I tried to face yesterday, got my ass kicked and got scared LOL. I. will. kill. it. No matter what. Cute? CUTE? Yeah, it's cute when it's not using that butchers knife on you with it's demonic words lol. I'm LV99 on the main roles, will that be enough ;o?
    I have yet to D: Other books I want to read before I pick it up.
    Oh, you're welcome! I'm glad you like the tag. :) And I was happy to work on it.
    November, your tag is finned! Please check the Graphics Shop to pick up your request. BTW, I had a lot of fun working on your tag. That Espeon picture is beautiful!
    I hate my browser right now as it swallowed my VM answer last morning, lol. Good stuff I had half of it already saved elsewhere so I have not everything to write anew now. ;)
    For some reason he didn't send the mail right away but with delay, probably had also to do with my browser acting wacky...<__<
    Yep, I can see them. 85 visitors to the story in March, 52 in April and 58 so far in May. ^___^
    ----

Now again to the long stuff:

By now I actually nearly finished chapter 42, but it's going very slowly right now due to my move and work coming together.
    As we are now the next more intriguing stuff will actually happen with the battle of the FF-gang in RG and then SRK arriving at Disney Castle. ;)

It's not really that my interest waned, but just that my time for internet stuff is cut woefully short.
    Yes, for 3DS, that's good. Another game worth getting. Right now I'm pretty ocupied with Kid Icarus: Uprising. ^___^
    For Type 0 I'm definitely interested most in the Katana-guy, scythe-girl and probably Queen besides Ace.

I guess that's it then as I never held any interest in Pokemon at all and the last Mario game I played was on the Super Nintendo between 1992 and 1996, lol.
    Of course in the end it's all a matter of tastes, as I have at least 9 games for the PSP.
    I wonder though if it would really have been better if Nomura and co. did Birth by Sleep on the PS2 as originally planned instead of choosing the PSP.

Indeed, and a bit of a douche, although that makes Snow also somewhat funny again. I also enjoy it toroughly when Fang keeps teasing him, *ggg*.
    More realistic and at least to me way more relateable than supposed "badass" characters who shrug nearly everything off and have the emotional range of a toaster so to speak.
    I may however also biased due to FF VIII-Bahamut being the first one I saw since FF VIII was the first FF I played.
    Nah, Chicobo isn't a name for an individual chocobo chick, it's the official title for all baby chocobos. Adult Chocobos, well, are called Chocobos, but babies are called Chicobos (at least in FF VIII).
    The third Barthandelus battle is really nasty for underleveled groups indeed, although I didn't even use those buff items on him, lol.

I just can't help it. Despite having several games I got not yet time to play I do always want to do much of the extra stuff in a game in the second playthrough.
    Yep, the paradigm system adds a whole level of new strategic and tactical versatility to the battle system.

I see, lol, well, I do hope to get at least your reviews on the recent chapters soon. ;)

I knew about CoM, but had never a GBA as well. The only Nintendo console I ever owned beside now the 3DS was the old Super Nintendo in the nineties, lol.
    I followed the YT-video of it mainly due to KH-interest, not because I really was into gaming playthroughs on Youtube. *ggg*.
    *nods*, yeah, that was also a very intense scene when one then finally realizes (I did so only in my second playthrough of KH2) that it is not really
    Sora crying but Roxas inside Sora, which is so intense emotion that Sora is affected by it.
    It was then when I realized how sad and bitter Roxas really was about having to give up everything for Sora.

To be honest I did as well. Especially before Riku was possessed by Ansem I resented him in KH1 because before Ansem Riku did all that more or less willingly
    and not only let himself be manipulated by Maleficent but also essentially betrayed Sora. I was actually a bit at a loss how Sora (back then when I didn't yet
    know Riku's scenario of CoM) could so easily forgive that traitorous prick. After he kidnapped Pinocchio and injured the Beast I really wanted to get a chance
    to kill the bastard, *ggg*.
    Gosh, I guess that's why Xion is considered a base breaker among the fandom. I know seriously only two characters that can keep up with Xion's hatedom.
    Kairi and Pete.
    I am more positively neutral towards her so if Nomura finds another purpose for her in the series why not? Any more in that direction would be DDD-spoilers though, so I'll shut up.
    Yeah, Vexen is practically the Hojo of KH, lol.
    True dat, especially with Japanese which can't be translated word by word.
    Another reason for the different portrayal may however also be the prudeness of wide swaths of the western society. Ventus is only about four to five years younger than Aqua and Terra
    (assuming that he's really 14/15 during BBS while Terra is 19/20 and Aqua 18/19) and painting them as surrogate family may have spurned negative/weird reactions from western audiences.

Head-canon really takes weird turns sometimes, but I guess you're right about that one. I for one just can't wrap my head around such stuff, but as you pointed out, who really likes that shall do
    as long as they don't bother me too much with it. I know that I will most likely never read a story which paints two mortal enemies suddenly becoming lovers
    (yeah what? Sephiroth and Cloud? Please? Nonsense! Like pairing Ven with Vanitas? That's an insult to Ven, like he's got acute Stockholm syndrome or what?) and I will for damn sure never [
    i]write[/i] anything in that field.
    I think with Cloud it's also that his vast mental problems during the whole FF VII-saga actually prevent him from really acting towards anything romantic themed with real emphasis. Pairing people up is
    for shippers, lol, and we are not really shippers, correct?
    I only look at some pairings and examine possible hints and clues that could develop into something, but the actual searching for that stuff is more interesting to me than the actual romance, *ggg*.
    That's why I could actually see Cloud with Tifa, Aerith but also Zack in some scenarios, but I would never actively ship any of those combinations myself.
    Maybe it has to do with the main theme of KH not focusing on romance after all. That's what I also try to bring over in the story of Hearts in Unison, closeness between characters without all that romance-and-shipping
    pain, which seems to be noticed as well by others like Key Wielder:

Oh yeah, I absolutely despise shipping wars and especially such nonsense of letting a character die because he/she gets in the way of a perceived, how were they called again? OTPs? <__<
    Uh, I think that PM with my secret "pets" is already drowned, lol.

Like said, from appearance and acting from trailers I didn't perceive Noel as a douche, only somewhat slight bitchy in rare cases.
    More like don't care, at least from my side. Although I do find it funny to sometimes read about them, and then laugh about how they make a fuss over such needless stuff like pairing up fictional characters.
    Pff, as if there would be no better use for such characters as just let them make out.
    Wasn't it so that Caius is immortal and can't really die, not to mention he knows all possible timelines. That alone makes him already a terrifying power.
    Kefka may be able to destroy things and got god-like powers, but he wasn't exactly immortal or could influence time. Ultimecia of VIII can influence time,
    but she is also not immortal and as a sorceress has also close to no physical battle powers. Sephiroth may have found a "sort-of" immortality by conserving his very strong will
    in the lifestream, but he cannot that easily gain a physical form again and also has no power over time, just to mention a few examples of FF villains.
    I don't know the true extent of Caius' powers yet since I didn't play FF XIII-2, but he wouldn't be called the strongest rival yet if it would not mean something.

Yeah, hopefully Versus will gain some momentum at least. Oh, and it's of course perfectly fine to criticize Nomura, as I've done that in the past as well.
    The KH series is definitely good, but there's much room to improve after all. BUt yep, hopefully things will get better once Nomura can focus fully on KH.
    Who knows? Maybe the whining got so much on his nerves that this is actually the reason for BBSv2 being postphoned. Nomura got fed up with fan whining, lol.

I guess it's a real matter of tastes and preferences, although I would really like to see one real complete happy ending at least once in KH as each ending so far, yes, even KH2,
    had at least one bitter side taste to it. Most of the original characters have been already through so much crap I feel they would really deserve some happy time without a shadow falling over it right again.
    Still haven't heard anything about the localization of Type-0 though. I just pray it won't be a Vita-exclusive, I don't want to buy a Vita.
    That's also a main intention with HiU. I do leave many things open for the sake of suspense, but I keep track of what open things I introduced and I will resolve them eventually.

Right now, I am hooked with Kid Icarus in my spare free time, lol, I do hope you'll find time to comment soon. ;)
    It's alright. :3 Done with school until summer ends, so I've been working on writing some original works and plan to work on getting my driver's license and work myself back into better shape. Might look into getting a job somewhere too. :3

I'm a huge fan of Bruce's voice personally, but I definitely agree with about the heavy sound. He had two solo albums that were metal masterpieces (Accident of Birth and The Chemical Wedding), and had another pretty good solo album too (Tyranny of Souls). The former two may very well be the two best Iron Maiden albums that Maiden never made. Bruce actually wasn't the only Maiden member involved in either of those albums; guitarist Adrian Smith was on both of those albums too, and I always felt the two of them were the backbone of what really made Maiden so amazing.
    These two solo albums of Bruce are like what Iron Maiden should have evolved into during the 90s; heavier and more lyrically dynamic. Bruce writes like a fucking ancient prophet of a dark cult. xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxqQT3UvXkM
    Figures that's the truth, haha. Geez, three already?
    Sounds really manageable. I do hope that I also have more online time again when June comes around. *ggg*
    Uh yeah, with 22 that's probably really three then.
    I'm gonna starting to put up that one in short order. 23 is already sent. ^__^ After that, I'll go for the long VM.
    I also put up chapter 4 on FF.net by now, and that one seems to be intense enough as my story got now the first two reviews. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back