• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nov
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yeah I looked at the most recent trailer and it looks like they combined Crisis core-style Character and menu design with FF10 fiend design
    Yeah, there Seaworld, Universla Studios and a ouple more theme parks in orlando. Tampa has bush gardens and adventure island. Howloscream is an even that goes on for the whole month of october in bush gardens; i hope is as scary as they say lol. I knew it, i love apocalyptica, they are like my favorite band. I went to their concert in ybor city.
    simplicity is part of my style... yeah... I was surprised with how that one fic turned out
    Oh I see...if you remember, Syaoran is Li... and then Tomoyo is the girl who did Sakura's costumes. Eriol is the one who appears after She collects all the Clow Cards.
    Cardcaptors is the name of the english anime for that series... so it's the same characters... here it is
    November Rain, a card captor sakura fanfic - FanFiction.Net
    Live and Let die is superb... I wrote a story on fanfiction.net called 'November rain'... it's a oneshot that I did. and it got viewers from over 30 countries, have you heard of the show Cardcaptors?
    yeah Knockin on heaven's door is my third fav, My second is Paradise City, and my first is November Rain
    I have been to orlando but i haven't been to disneyland yet; i want to...someday though. I live in Tampa, like 2 blocks a away from Bush gardens, which is another huge theme park. Man, i can't wait for howl-o-scream this saturday. hey, isn't Apocalyptica from Finland?
    just a slight spolier for seven though... after Cloud falls after the second reactor exploson and is found by aerith, in order to persue Tifa, Cloud does have to dress like a girl.
    Next time you ocme, u should visit florida(thats where i live) I'll give you a tour of Tampa and clearwater lol. If u go to cuba, make sure u visit Varadero beach before leaving; its gorgeous.
    have to say 8 because that's when things really started to get fun in terms of gameplay. I liked it alot. to me 8 was my favorite. I liked 8 because of squall's weapon the gunblade, then when I finished 8 I thought, hey maybe in a later game, they should change the concept of the gunblade into a switchable style weapon, swap between a sword, and a gun then they do that with 13 for lightning's weapon and give it to a character like lightning and you get one hawt, unbelievably bada$$ protagonist!! ^_^ :D after dealing with Spliting Dagger-monkey-boy Zidane, Acrobatic-brat-quick Tidus, and Mr. I want to be a sky pirate so badly. Definitly a good character in terms of development. But Laid Back Laguna and Antisocial Squall were the kind of people I'd like to hang with.
    I see... I've played all the origial FF games except 13 all because I haven't got a PS3 but I watched a walkthrough of it so I know how good it is...
    Yeah, i bet you'll love cuba and its gold-sand, clear-water beaches :) . I've been living in the U.S for 3 years and i like it so far. At least u guys have halloween, we never celebrate halloween in cuba lol. We never even had christmas until 1992 lol
    Laguna is from 8, Tifa from 7, Lightning from 13, Vaan from 12, Gilgamesh from 5, Kain from 4, Prishe from 11, and Feral is completely original, (Except for the fact that Chaos appeared as the final boss in the first Final fantasy)
    I'm excited about winter cuz of the holidays, but i'm not happy about the temperatures either. I'm from Cuba which is a tropical country, so i can't really stand the cold lol. How do they celebrate halloween in finland?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back