• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nov
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• the first cd was good though, metallica never dies lol. I play nothing but rpgs and adventure games. As an artist, i'm always looking at the sceneries and backgrounds in the games; its inspiring.
    They have a tour singer; is what they did on the concert i went to. I dont really like zombie games or any shooter game for that matter; rpgs are my thing lol.
    lol Forum wife the title of the Girl who you`ve developed a lustful or romantic relationship with... otherwise referred to as a forum Wifey.
    Good thing I don't have todeal with 'em yet, I'm gonna be working before I go to university
    hahahaha... yeah well how's dissidia for ya? some of the other stories are harder for you, but it depends on how good you are with them. My bests are WoL, Firion, Terra, Cloud, Squall, and Gabby (Gabranth).
    Ohhhh so you are afraid of zombies....(now, how can i use that to my advantage?) I have no stinking clue lol. Yeah, they are pretty good. Their last album had a loooot of variety in it.
    believe me. it's hard, but as a little helper, Squall has three HP attacks to start and one helps close distances... Slide the anolog stick back and press Square when playing with him, Rough divide is a useful attack. the ground one takes a short while to charge but it helps... after you do some Grinding, Squall will be able to do it in mid air, and it's a definite hit on ultimecia if she uses Apocalypse
    Like Terra most of the time because she does remind me of a damsel in distress but she has no choice but ot fight
    There are very few FF char;s I like Zack is one of them, then Laguna, Lightning, sometimes Fran... but I also liked Terra
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back