• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Nov
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That's true. xD Whenever I buy an album, I tend to buy 'em used~ :3

Yeah, it's a concept album. :D Love it to death~ <3
    Yeah, I know what you mean. xD

Well, I dunno, as I'd say that on the whole, AJfA is pretty solid in comparison to PoM, and I vastly prefer Maiden over Metallica. xD But I see what you mean~ :D My favorite Maiden album with Dickinson on vocals is Seventh Son of a Seventh Son.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvECiA2QFdc
    Oh I'm pretty sure Bruce not being present is a big reason. xD It's part of why I never checked it out until recently.

Oh I don't deny those albums had great songs, but the albums themselves as a whole had a few fillers present (especially Pieces of Mind). Not really the case with Killers. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=-vbJqkCZXb0
    Steve Harris is one of the best bass players of all-time. <3 The whole album sounds great~ :D Well, that'd be a factor, sure, but for some reason Killers seems to get overlooked by a lot of Maiden fans. The Number of the Beast, Piece of Mind and Powerslave seem to be the three albums that get mentioned the most. They're all good albums, but I definitely prefer Killers. :D

Aww, thanks! :D You might want to also look into the self-titled first album too, though it's not quite as good as Killers IMO.
    Well, it's not exactly "thrash-y" itself, but Killers was the album that apparently a lot of thrash metal bands looked to as a blueprint to build upon. It's a very raw, fast and a bit punky metal album. Here's the title track, so you can see if it interests you or not~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIWEjj3mGSw

I figured from the bands you listed~ :D
    Yeah. :D Most bands that have been around this long are either not releasing any new material at all, or their new material is rather subpar, but Maiden's STILL going strong with their new albums. :D Granted, they had a bit of a spotty period in the early-mid nineties, but overall, most of their releases are great. You ever listen to the Killers material? I get the feeling you'd possibly like that stuff, a bit more brutal and had a pretty big influence on thrash metal.
    They're one of my all-time favorite bands~ <3 Very intelligent group of musicians~ :D
    yes they did... it's alot more fun though if you played dissidia before though because they'll link together and you'll have all the same stats before.
    Thanks and trust me... the system of Duodecim makes it much more fun than the original... But Dissidia it's pretty simple. Believe me... als if you do play as lightning in Duodecim... R then L to change Paradigms (Commando, Ravager, And Medic)
    One is my favorite tune by Metallicca, And I've heard more dio than just holy diver, there's Rainbow in the dark, Push, Heaven and Hell... and my favorite Videogame OST is dissidia 012's
    I listen to mostly video game tracks but there are some great tunes by like Dio and metalicca
    I liked My hands as well...there are a few good female singers out there... Leona Lewis, Jordin sparks... and more
    here...its called new world
    Charice - New World - The English Theme Song of Final Fantasy XIII-2 - YouTube
    no I don't But I do know enough french to converse in it...but it's been such a ong time... I found this good piece of music from An upcoming game you wanna hear it?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back