• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
nightmarezeroX9

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Exactly!

No more power conflict, though I'm a bit ticked on the number of people thinking they are inferior, it seems EVERYONE hates Minoru because he is a prodigy, and everyone wants to prove they are stronger than him and everyone else.

I mean just because I write like 5 page templates doesn't mean they are good, I could have like half a page of a temp and do well.

It isn't the template that matters, it's what you do with it.
    I actually didn't think you guys would like my idea too much ^^.

I don't like the idea of one baddie taking out everyone it's too boring. I figure EVERYONE should be involved in the bad guy world, so I made an organization ^^
    oh no wonder anyway can you edit your post because rosoto also compress the darkness if you go back alittle
    Hmmm i think. My sis says they're ok. But she says I sound funny though ^^;;;
    I may put one up later but im gonna go to the library now. kk ^^
    in actuallity no i don't basically i think that since she is not doing her chars, and no one else is they dropped. who knows?
    lol i like your last post about vincent not feeling to well after using that device thing whatever lol rosoto felt alittle uneasy when uses corridors of darkness but, that was in his younger days.
    i know but let's stop posting for today and let others post besides there are limits
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back