• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Muke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Woah Muke, you're up so late. It's late for both our different parts of the world!
    Happy birthday Muke, again. xD Three times the charm huh? My friends here at home wishes you a happy birthday as well! Thanks for also giving credit to Buffer, didn't want her left out. After a long week of planning, I'm very touched that you liked the (somewhat) surprise birthday thread! Well, what are friends for? And you're welcome. Have a good weekend Muke! And thank you for being a good friend! :)
    Muke, it wasn't just me who (technically) created the birthday thread. It was the around the beginning of this week. I did come up with the idea, so I asked Buffer if she would like the idea. So we both planned the thread together. So I don't want to take full credit. :D
    No but I don't have time today cause I got to go. Maybe, could you help ask for me? I could ask later if you don't want to. Well, I'll see you later Muke! :3
    That's fine! And yes it said a code to "complete my registration". I noticed I still can't post attachments and I want to put a picture for my signature. :(
    Also Muke, I asked Buffer this but still couldn't figure it out. When I first registered on this forum, you know when you get an email? Well it has a link to this forum and when I log in, it asks for an activation code which I type it in from the email. Then it says try logging in, but I already am. So I log out and log back in and I still can't do things yet till I'm registered. Idk what to do! 3:(
    *Sigh* Muke, when you get a chance to read this, I'm sorry. I have been very upset lately like kids insulting and laughing at me at school, and......other things like today. I really wanted to talk to someone to comfort the pain in my heart. And well.... I haven't talked to you in awhile, so I wanted to talk to you today. All I'm saying is I'm so....so....so sorry. Muke, "We're friends, right?".... In my opinion, we definitely are. :)
    Or...........I could just talk to Buffer......or go to Help or support I guess. Thanks for....uh............being a good friend............
    Hey.....,,,,,,,,,Muke....can we please talk. I........just need someone to talk t-to...........
    I noticed the..uhm..KHi party. Guess that one is for people who have Ux...right? Oh well.
    YAY, 50 posts so far! Now I got 950 more posts to become a bronze member!....,,still seems a lot.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back