• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Muke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey Muke, I'm so sorry to hear what had happened. I am very sorry for making it worse for you and I hope you're okay. Hope you feel better and I'll be there to help you if you need someone to talk to. :)
    Heh, I saw! :) Man, I really like this avatar! I think I'll keep it for awhile this time! xD Though I found so many more that look cool. Oh well!
    Thanks! Think I'll keep it like this! What, the auditions for KH story? It's at creative writing as a sticky. Or are you talking about something else? (Sorry I'm unable to put link on here cause of being on PS3).
    Well, they're next to eachother, but oh well! Funny thing is when you put "Austria", I did think "Australia" at first! Welp, got to go to bed, so see you when I see you! Good night friend! Got it memorized? :D
    Me send hugs to you in Austria! Wait, Austria? You're not in Germany anymore? Well, "Don't ever forget: Wherever you go, I'm always with you." And, "There are many worlds, but they share the same sky. One sky. One destiny". Yes, I'm a dork. But it's better to be a dork than being a nobody or a heartless! :)
    Oh good, you finally got it, I'm glad! You do so well at Creative writing like with Stolen Life. Inspired me to want to create the Kingdom Hearts story but with my friends! :D
    Thanks! Sorry, I was busy so I didn't reply earlier. I was drawing a picture and now it's done and I'm glad! Didn't know drawing Naruto is so time consuming yet easy! Also, I'm starting a Kingdom Hearts story in Creative writing. Want to audition for a role?
    Oh good, I'm not the only one! xD Pretty good! I found out my older sister is having a baby girl. I'M AN AUNT NOW! Well technically, I've already been one for like 6 years. I'm currently still trying to wake up, but it won't take long. :D
    Hey Muke, its 7am here! Usually I'm used to getting up this early (school. Usually I wake up at 5am for it everyday). How have you been? It's been awhile talking to you. :D
    Sorry I didn't talk to you yesterday, I went to bed. ^_^' After allergies were torturing me the whole weekend, I didn't go to school yesterday. Yet today the work I missed that I had to complete had been quizzes, tests, homework, lab projects, etc. So I've been under a LOT of stress, as well as treating a runny nose ALL DAY. Other than that.... I'm fine! How about you?
    Same goes to you Muke. I noticed by the time I got on here you, Buffer, and the rest of my friends weren't on here. I'm sorry Muke, I had a crazy day and wasn't feeling good the whole time. :(
    Not sure if you saw it before Master Spockanort deleted it but --

"You are free to hate and despise me. It's not like I'm going to do anything to try and change your mind. If my posts and communication style truly bother you, I'd suggest adding me to your ignore list so you don't have to see me or them anymore."

I have no bad will towards you, but if you have some toward me and you find I'm making the forums less pleasant for you, then you should do what you have to do to make them more enjoyable and don't hesitate to block me. Hopefully that'll help.

-A
    Can you save the number on your phone? For me I can. Basically I want to do it now cause I'll most likely forget. I don't have very good memory. ^_^'
    I'll give you my number, BUT it will be awhile till I get service days on my phone. When I do (hopefully soon), I'll definitively text you! I've never known anyone from a different country before, so I'll be looking forward to it! Also I'll tell you in a private message, but I need your number too (DUH).
    Awwww!!!! I'm already starting to feel better! 3:D I want to get to talk to you more as well. But the only way closest to communicating with you other than on the forum is through phone. My father has Skype, but he wouldn't be thrilled for me to talk to a stranger in Germany... Usually I could text you, but I don't have service days on it (not a touch screen phone, one of those really cheap "flip phones"). I do have a home phone though! Yeah.....does it sound good or do you have a different idea?
    ...Yeah, there's a lot of things happening lately. Umm....not only am I feeling sick (thank you seasonal allergies >:c ), but lately there has been something wrong with the internet throughout my apartment. For example, my PS3 has been crashing every time I go online. My father's guessing it's probably a virus, so he's looking into it. So I haven't been on here a lot, mainly been outside of bedroom trying to find ways to make me feel better. I probably won't be on here for a bit (also school is usually a reason). Sorry to worry you, I'm just having a FUN weekend...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back