• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Muke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi...again! I have a question just out of curiosity, what time is it there in Germany right now? For me it's 8am.
    Muke, DarkGrey Heroine is right. Never let things bother you. Never let it to take away your happiness and joy. You should be happy rather than being sad. Though there are times we can truely be heartbroken, no matter what people will be there for us, including you. Don't think badly about yourself because you are you, and you're special because there is no one else that's you. Enjoy your life instead of jerks or other things ruining it. Just know me and everyone are always by your side. :D
    Hi Muke, how's your day? You doing okay? Just wanted to see what you were doing. ^w^
    You know, happiness is never as fake as we would think it is. Of course you force a smile once or twice but then it becomes genuine, it comes more naturally. And trust me, I had my dark times and know what "fake happiness" is, and that after a while you'll recover, just "be gentle" with yourself xD
    Playing video games helped me the most during those extreme times of mine, it took my mind to other places and I enjoyed playing~ The enjoyment was real, so I knew I can recover.
    Also, it's ok to be sad/feel down from time to time, we humans are simply like that... Don't judge yourself too hard on that, ok? The sun will shine again, just be patient uwu
    Oh that's good. Glad to here it! Well tomorrow I have to do a writing portion of the testing. I think I have to do rather 1 essay or 3-5 paragraphs. Forgot which. :\
    Hi Muke. *breathing hard* Done with Day 1 of testing at school. Not feeling my legs from gym and my head hurts from thinking too hard. Tomorrow I know it's going to be worse... ^_^' And yet I was given HOMEWORK. My worst nightmares have came true! And I have to stay in the room of the cruelest teacher in my grade (which is the one that gave me homework). Sigh, how was your day? Hopefully better than mine...
    OH....Well I went and asked. Thanks for the help Muke! And I meant everything of what I said in your thread. Stay strong buddy! :3
    Thanks, but what about the registration on my email? It says it's a spam. Also I posted a comment on your thread in case you didn't see.
    Muke, I lack the time to actually write a decent reply on the thread you posted, university is consuming me BUT
    if anyone hurts you, makes fun of you or doesn't treat you the right way, tell me their names and I'll show them discipline. Take it metaphorically but you got an ally in me xD
    Oh really? Okay! I actually had a hard time looking for it. Thanks for the link! Uhh, tomorrow I got testing at school and for 3 full weeks. =.=' Wish me luck! Oh! And you know when you first register and you get an email to complete the registration? For mine it says it's a spam. I don't know if that's normal. :/
    But how could I join? I don't have KHUx. I thought that's how you could join. And what would I do? I would just keep posting comments and that's all. Others would think I just shouldn't be in it if that's all I'm doing. You don't have to tell me now but later, you should get rest. Also, I get home from school the time when it's probably around 8 or 9pm at where you live, Idk. So when you said "See you tomorrow ", it might be around that time. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back