• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Muke
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The same for once. xD It rained here and looked like night outside when I left school. It was pretty cool. Oh! I have a concert that I have to go to on Thursday. Performing in front of....*drumroll*.............. everyone's parents and families including mine. xD But I won't be alone, my brother and the rest of the band will be playing of course.
    Sorry I left yesterday. You didn't understand what I said? Stupid Google Translator. I said "great" and "bye-bye" in German supposedly what Google said. Guess not, lol. xD
    Try to go to your settings and go to anything related to your email account. See if it asks you to sign in, if it does it means you weren't properly logged in even though it says you were. I went through privacy and security settings; try going though anything related to browser settings. Then I reopened Chi and was asked to log into google play before I bought the jewels and it worked.

I have an LG G4, so I don't know if this works in an apple device. Just try this and see if does anything. I'm sorry you still have that issue.
    It turned out the email connected to my phone and google play account wasn't properly logged into my phone, so the game didn't register an email address. I had to relog into it through the phone and my browser and google play just to make sure it worked.

are you still stuck with the problem?
    Thank you, but this time I told the truth on the thread. I'm not good at explaining on the internet. ^_^' Idk if what I said will have much difference...
    Thank you Muke! But Muke, I'm always upset about myself. I'm partially emo, and jerks st school make me feel this way. At least I have people out there that thinks differently. :) And I responded back in the thread. Sorry, I wasn't very specific.
    Well, I just woke up. It's currently 7:30am here. My week didn't go well and it keeps raining here! Now the temperature today is suppose to be around 30oF. Anyways... May Madness is coming up (school event, not really all that fun because I always get the worst team). Basically outdoor events where we have to use "teamwork". My team color is Violet, but I like Blue which my friend Jaz's team got. But after having a bad dream last night, what about you? Has anything been going on in your life?
    Also, the test was, meh...okay. Had more than 50 questions, and it was Social Studies (or History that others prefer calling it).
    Sorry it took awhile, I had a bad day at school again (when do I not?). But at least my crush made it better, he's a sweet guy. :) I will tell Jaz you said hi and she's very shy like me, so she didn't know what else to say other than hi. It's still Friday the 13th for me right now (oh boy! ^_^'). I'm probably going to stay inside tonight!
    Hi Muke, I'm at school at the moment and I'm done taking a test. My bff Jaz says, "Hi". See you when I get home! :D
    Doing good, but had a bad day though. I had a fight with a friend, and my language arts teacher was a jerk to me today.... :(
    Uhh Muke, I see you messaged yourself again. Lol. Were you saying good morning to me or someone else? Reason? Because you did it yesterday. xD
    Heeey. I would've loved to talk but I really gotta vead to bed now. :/

See you tomorrow! Good Night :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back