• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Muke

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Muke

When are we expecting news?

at this point im just not expecting news, period
  2. Muke

SE reveals new KINGDOM HEARTS Missing-Link information

What makes me desperately want to play this game is the character customization. I already loved it in UX, and seeing/reading that it's extremely detailed in this game make me very happy. I'm a sucker for character creators. The geo-location stuff, I'm not really fond of. Will definitely be...
  3. Muke

The State of KH Series: DISNEY/Square Enix/Original Characters

I genuinely wouldn't miss either of them. The worlds being Disney movies were and are a selling point, yes, but I fear thst they hold the team back a lot. They're at the end of the day simply backdrops for our adventures - this is more true for some of the games than others, but that's the state...
  4. Muke

Seth Kearsley reveals Kingdom Hearts Animated Series Pilot Animatic

But fact of the matter is that this critique is conpletely unnecessary and has no merit because no part of thos was about the "animation" or the art at all. That‘s like critiquing a storyboard for an anime for not looking good and having off-model characters Anyway, I actually thought it was...
  5. Muke

KH4 probable worlds

Concerning new 2D worlds, my hopes would be Treasure Planet and Emperor's New Groove. Especially the latter setting would be so much fun, and I feel like the writing lends itself to Kingdom Hearts beautifully - a boss fight against Yzma would eat. As for returning worlds, I really want Hunchback...
  6. Muke

An idea about connecting all the storylines in KH4

With KH4 being our next game besides Missing Link, it is now clear that no storylines that have been established at the end of ReMind and Melodys of Memory will take place in side games like BbS or DDD. Many thought we'd get these side games and for example play as TAV in the Realm of Darkness...
  7. Muke

What do you wish to see in the Lost Master(s) Arc?

I want KH3 ReMind's photo mode to return and I want 0.2's customizations to return. It was so fun to mind of dress Aqua up, and I think it. would be pretty cool if they exchanged the puzzle crowns and the hidden Mickeys with costume pieces. Just let us find them all and customize our characters...
  8. Muke

idea about a remake. (Fun discussion)

I honestly don't think we need it right now. All of the games are great and still stand the test of time thanks to the KH art style. I also just kinda want to close the past saga, I'm over it. I'm looking forward to the Lost Masters Saga
  9. Muke

Seth Kearsley’s history with the Kingdom Hearts pilot

I'm actually glad it didn't happen back then - not because I wouldn't have liked it, not because I'm doubting that guy, he actually seems very genuine and invested which is kind of charming. But because I'm pretty sure it would've been held back by the upper-men. Like he said in the video, it...
  10. Muke

General feeling towards the game for now?

I'm actually pretty hyped for this game. I'm genuinely missing Union Cross, looking back it was a pretty fun game and I love that it actually brought the fanbase together. I miss the discussions and theories. So yeah, I'm looking forward to it! I hope the gameplay is fun.
  11. Muke

Speculation: Ven Will Disappear as Well?

Just as I read the title I immediately thought of that Volume 2 trailer. Honestly, while I think there's a really good chance of it happening and it would be very interesting, I kinda doubt it. I think the Wayfinder trio is going to stay together for a while. I also don't think it'll happen...
  12. Muke

General ► TW |disastrous coming out to my Muslim parents

So I'll just start. I became 20 two weeks ago. I came out to my parents a three weeks ago. It was the 15th of April, two weeks before my birthday. I did it because I got more and more tired of having to hide my real self and pretend I will ever have a girlfriend or marry a woman, which is...
  13. Muke

Development history of FNC titles FFXIII & Versus XIII (and a bit of XIV)

Such a great and detailed thread, thank you!
  14. Muke

News ► Kingdom Hearts IV and Missing-Link officially announced!

I get that, but I hope that until the game releases, which is going to be at least over a year on from now, and at worst 2-3 years, that there will be PS5s and XBoxes (genuinely don't know the name) to buy for everyone. We'll see~
  15. Muke

KH4 Development Timeline

Honestly, we don't even exactly know what Nomura means when he says they are selecting new worlds. I can imagine some Disney worlds being well along the story writing process and they are still bickering and sending and receiving revisions to and from Disney. But even so, I really don't think...
Back