• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mirby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Nice choice. If what the article says is true about Fennekin being FIRE/PSYCHIC, I'll be getting that one.

So how's life been treating you as of late?
    Oh, sounds interesting~
    I'm not much of a person to nickname my Pokes.
    X Version aside, have you decided on which starter to choose?
    I noticed. :/ It was as if my eyes were trying to rape themselves (not each other, no no, THEMselves) xD

So how've you been? Getting ready for the holidays? :)
    i knowww, i follow the guy who wrote the games on twitter and he is basically spoiling the plot for the third game, lol. thank you though.
    You played Hey Ice King, Why'd you steal our garbage? :( It's not even releasing here... ;~; YOU LUCKY PEOPLE YOU
    Yeah, well, don't have the cash for that right now.

Also didn't know about it. xD And if I would go, I'd probably make it a long holiday while I'm at it. :D
    OMG that's awesome. Gaming conventions and festivals here don't quite match up to the scale of american ones. :(
    I've never done a community meetup before. :p Then again, maybe I should search a community that's based in this country xD
    Good. Typing that one extra y can be such a drag and timewaster you know. :3

How's life been? From what I hear, half of all americans are convinced it's great now and the other half thinks it's hell. :D
    Miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirb. (can I calls you dats? :p) haven't talked in ages. :3 Though, of course, there was halloween inbetween. Reason enouh to just eat candy and be selfish (that's kinda what I did anyway lol)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back