• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mirby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• So, how Have you been? Anything new? I know I haven't been on very actively in forever due to school, but Finally summers here so I can relax and enjoy some time off.
    Hey Mirvs! Long time no talk x) how ya been? I just saw the animal crossing thread and was wondering if you'd want to swap friend codes?
    Well, that's what happens when most of your posts are in the threads that convinced the mods to stop letting posts in the RP section count.
    Oh God, I'm sorry. Not trying to give you my sympathies, but Every. Single. Day. I see one of our State's top reporters promoting some vitamins that are "good" against that. Besides that, I think about my dad that was a gymnast and me carrying those flexible genes, thinking how frustrating it must be to try and live with that...

But that negative thought aside, hope you get well soon and actually try to live with that in a comfortable way. :/
    You're welcome. :] *greets by taking off his imaginary top hat a la Count Bleck*

Nice! You must be VERY proud of it! xD

I'm also proud of it myself, even though it's all small effects here and there and cropping it into a circular way (I'm DYING to cropping it like a triangle). D:

But yeah, it's nice making cool things yourself (the feeling of satisfaction and overwhelming pride like you can take over the world). xDD

So how are thing on your end of the map? *snort*
    Yeah, but I'd be pretty close to, if not at, legendary tier if my post count hadn't been continually and spontaneously decreasing for the past two years.

In 2010, I had about 8,000 posts under my belt, I think. 8 or 6, either or.
    Welcome to the (Platinum) Club, we've got jackets. *hands jacket* We also have free copies of Pokemon Platinum, so here. *hands game* By the way, your avatar is awesome, awesome and awesome. <3.<3
    Everything you said to Odium Crow in that thread in Forum Insanity...

Just...

Wow.

At first I was feeling bad because it got locked before I could weigh in, but you said everything that I felt I wanted to say. Thanks for sticking up for the little guys against... whatever he is.
    This is odd, I thought your name was always Mirby xD. Huzzah Nostalgia month!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back