Welcome to Kingdom Hearts Insider

Join us now to get access to all our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, and so, so much more. It's also quick and totally free, so what are you waiting for?

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Ask a Mod

Ask Questions from your staff

Contact Staff

If you need additional information or have a concern please contact us.

• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Mirby
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well I'm surprised to find out but trust me I have alot of friends like that... heck I used to think I could probably be an MtF myself at one time...
    How optimistic. You only have 850 posts left to! That shouldn't be so hard considering you've made 150 in 3 days :p
    I don't know much about randomizers, but avatars can be a pain in the ass especially since you're new and all.
    Aww, well if you ever do get a tumblr let me know. I'll be your first follower.

Do you mind if I add you as a friend? You're fun to talk to.
    You know, it was because of your rotating sig that made me almost report you. What with the amount of bots that have been invading us, I suspected you were one of them too.

What do you mean by, "good on tumblr"? Do you have one, or do you not like it?
    Wow....I feel like a massive idiot. Thank you soooo much! That was actually plastered across my blog in HUGE LETTERS :/.

Um, I noticed you have your own blog. You should try tumblr. You'll find plenty of gifs like the one in my sig, and its much more user friendly and customizable.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6