• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Memory Master
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Axel faked his death before. What makes you think that The Devil himself wouldn't. He maybe mistook Sora for someone else and figured he's play with the child.
    I don't know I got a theory on that. MX used to be a good guy just wanting a few answers. Yed Both Yen-sid and ATW told him to leave a few doors unlocked. Chernbog being stuck in the ROD after the Keyblade War, wanting KH which is another door to the world of all worlds and everyone. In a way it's a door to God. He found his puppet in MX telling him about the x-Blade. He told him to make the X-blade to set him free and he would see what he wanted to know. MX had other plans. Use the X-Blade, and take over Chernbog's body and rip open the door of Kingdom Hearts wide open, and take the power of God and play him.
    With me. I picture Sora or Riku with Queis, fighting a a fire shooting Frillo Also behind him is sorta of a blazing Chernbog blinding him with fire. To show he's gone totally evil. Also the darkness in heart from his pride and lust making bad dream Eaters.

"Frollo longed to pruge the world of vice and sin. He saw corruption but within!"
    I've been waiting a long time to take a whacking to him! Vengeance is mine sath the Lord.

Also Hellfire needs to be the battle music.
    I bet you $20 it's New Orealans from Princess and the Frog.

Also what do you think of HunchBack of NotreDome?
    Which is a positive thing.

Longest game for sure. I don't want the final game to take less than... 50 hours? Maybe 40 I'm not sure.
    I don't know whether KH3 should have a new battle system or not. It's risky to try something new in case it fails, but then if it uses an old battle system it'll be criticised for not doing anything new.
    I do want good graphics. I'm one of the people who wants realistic graphics but that's true with the Disney characters. I think it should have more CG scenes, but only for scenes that move the plot forward.

That's basically a given. I'm a bit annoyed that it'll have to still be Sora. If we had a new protagonist then it'll be easy to re-use worlds and have a fresh feel on them.

I hope they do that as well. It'd be a bad decision to not go straight to KH 4
    I can only imagine at this stage.

I hope KH3 is worth it though. I don't wanna cringe at the amount of cheesiness in the game(probably will since this is KH)
    I hope it is good after all these "promises".I told my drama teacher about the trailer and he thought it was KH 3 so hopefully that indicates that this game seems amazing.
    D
    Where's the english trailer? And English as in US version or as in Eng Subs?
    D
    Hey your on XD
    25 characters??
    D
    Yeah.........But I still think it rocks!!! XD Even in bad quality I still think it's kick ass looking! lol
    D
    NEW CUTSCENE!! From KH3D! Awesomeness !!!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back