• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Memory Master
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• That would be perfect! Also tell me what you think.

"I swore I would keep my word to you Walt." Yen-Sid thought to himself as a flashback entered his mind.

Years ago in his tower, when Yen-Sid's hair was just starting to grey. He an another person were looking over The Wasteland, as it was starting to ruin. A man with a small mustache, a grey suit, and pants. His tie had the family crest on it. Three circles together. He even his crown have two round flat circles over his thinning hair. He pounded on his friend's desk in frustration, as he hacked and coughed.

"Damn it! Well we finally find him, Mintz had to sick some blot monster on the place. What's worse our magic has no effect on it. I can't lose my little Oswald again! Gah." He wheezed and coughed.

"My King!" The Wizard cried as he put him in his chair.

"I'm sorry Yen, didn't mean to scare you." He muttered.

" Your Highness, did you not take your potion?" Yen-Sid asked.

"You sound just like the Queen." Walt coughed.

" Walter Elias Disney did you drink the potion I made for you that would save your life?!" Yen-Sid asked in a more firm tone.

"Yen you know the Horned King's curses. It's not gonna make a difference what I drink, I'm not long for this world." The King said.

"Do not speak such nonsense Walt! You must live, for your wife, your children, Roy, your Kingdom for Kingdom Hearts sake!" The Keyblade Master nearly screamed.

" I know but, I don't think I can. Yen, will you do a selfish king one last favor?" King Disney asked as he felt his heart starting to beat slower, and slower.

"Anything my king." Yen-Sid said while kneeling down.

" When I'm gone. Please look after Lillian, Diane, Sharon, Mickey and Oswald. Keep The Wasteland stable until we can get Oswald out. Make sure Mickey will be ready to be King, and don't let The Horned King win." He whispered.

"It will be done my King." Yen-Sid told him.

"The rest is up to Xehanort, Olivia, and young Eraqus. See ya real soon." The King had said as closed his eyes, and stop breathing.

Yen-Sid watched his friend's body turn into floating light and vanished.

" Now I must break the hearts of his family, and his kingdom." Yen-Sid said, as he shed a few tears for his friend.

The Keyblade master looked to see a black dripping, arm start to come out the model, as well as a small black hand. Yen-Sid quickly summoned his keyblade and locked the keyhole to the ruined world.

" I will not have you reaching havoc on our worlds you abomination! That seal will hold you, until I can find who is responsible for this." Yen-Sid said as he vanished.

As Yen-Sid opened his eyes again.

"Now I pray for Mickey to finish what I could not." The now retired Keyblade Master mutter to himself as checked on his former apprentice's progress.

AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Everyone yelled back at the Wasteland as they were being chased by some disturbing looking Chinese Dolls that were using machine guns with thinner as they sang.

" It's a world of death, it''s a world of fears, Their is no more joy, only tiers. Stay awhile It's a dead, dead world!" The doll sang.

Sora looked around the whole area for somewhere they could hide from those things. Gus called it A Small World, but to him it was pretty big. Full of colors, rusted gears, robots and ink monster out for their blood, and top it off river of the green stuff Namine had been shooting out of her brush, which Gus called Thinner. Sora found an opening where a large gear used to be. He casted reflect, grabbed Mickey, and Gus. While Xion grabbed Namine, they all made a dash for the opening. They all quickly made it, while Namine closed it with a blue liquid. They all started to catch their breath.

"This..place..sucks." Xion said while panting.

"It wasn't always like this." Gus muttered.

"What happened to make it so Horrible?" Namine asked.

"That maybe?" Mickey pointed out as they all looked at a giant multi-colored Clock Tower was a round flat face, that looked insane. He ripped out his large, and intimating arms, while singing the same tune the doll had sang.

"I hope Riku, and Kairi are doing better then we are." Sora thought to himself.
    D
    Screw it, I'll even take FF at this point. I Just wish they would stop talking about how cool the con is and get to the point!
    D
    Yeah, hopefully. People on the chat are getting impatient....lol
    I hope they hurry up. I'm bored out of my mind waiting. haha
    D
    Same here. Square is supposed to talk in a little bit.
    According to KH13
    D
    Yeah, I'm sure a Shadow Heartless knows perfect salon hair cutting. lol Or maybe Sora did it with his Keyblade and just took some off the edges. XD
    D
    Cool, the sites working again.
    And good one. I want to know why Riku has his hair short... It's cool but how are they gonna explain it? Plus when he had his hair long he had a Sephiroth feel
    D
    Yeah... I wonder what Xehanort seeing his own memory means?
    D
    Yeah, I thought the whole Neko and Sora debate about friend making was cool XD
    D
    Nothing special. if you go to KH13 they have a few different subbed versions on what's in the demo in the opening. Like what Sora says to Neko.
    D
    Night man. There's some new info on the trailer though.
    When you wake up, check it out.
    D
    yeah, haha. Hopefully.
    I'm gonna give it till 2 am.... And then it's lights out
    D
    Same. I can't sacrifice my education... lol
    But I'm gonna try to stay up a little bit more...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back