• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Memory Master
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• D
    Oh well... Haha. Just another all-nighter :p
    D
    Hey dude did you hear about this? >
    The TGS demo has two parts. In Sora’s episode, you start in Traverse town. Sora calls for Riku, but finds Neku instead who is hanging from a roof. He jumps down and shows Sora the number on his hand and mentions he needs a partner to play the Reapers’ game with.
    D
    Haha, I hope I get lucky! It's gonna take alot of persuading to get it XD
    GAH. I hope they hurry up into the SquarEnix stuff. How long does the TGS last for each day it's held? Like what... 8 to 9 hours?
    D
    ..... NOT COOL!
    Looks like I'm asking for a extra X-mas present this year....haha
    D
    What?!? I thought they weren't.... I was able to play the Japanese Recoded on my 3DS....... And I just tried it again now... Unless you mean 3DS games won't play on US ones.... In which case.... I'm buying a JPN 3DS .....
    D
    Haha that's one I've been sticking to. And Konami is a little different :p
    But that's the one on KH13 too so it must be right.
    I know! It was on the poster! Sometime between March and May (Hopefully April) It'll be out!!!! I'm so getting the JPN version first! And then the US second
    D
    But How do you know when it will show up? And which place to look?
    D
    Yes and this "If I understand right Neku was one of the mystery party members in Traverse Town that was mentioned awhile back" got me a little confused. haha.
    Anyway, there are two TGS live stream ta Ustream... Theres the 4gamer.net one (which is on KH13)
    and Konami.... I don't know which one I should watch
    D
    That was in KH1? I don't remember... But I haven't played it in awhile :p
    Well as long as I didn't miss the trailer. Anyway I'm staying up all night to make sure I don't miss a thing.... lol
    D
    No!? When did all this happen? With the poster and stuff. I was watching some of the TGS and then someone said KH wouldn't be there for another 3 hours. I looked anyway and saw the poster and stuff. I didn't miss the trailor did I? Also, You got the shoes right too! lol Sora looks younger to me XD
    D
    Dude Riku looks Kick ass with his hair short!
    And good call on the grey pants
    D
    Dude Riku looks Kick ass with his hair short!
    And good call on the grey pants
    D
    Your message box is full dude you need to delete some
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back