• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
maryadavies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well I reverted it back to see if anythings different but I still seem to have what I was using before to allow certain sites. So I think it'll be ok. o_0 I just found the add on page of firefox and it let me use it's options there.
    Nah I think I'll be alright without going that extreme. I dont know enough to get that deep haha. TuT
    Thanks for your help! Now I can hopefully avoid ads on wikis and youtube. D:<

I think I preferred firefox before I added teh classic thing though...
    I dont think I like this classic thing. Do I need the classic firefox thing? =[
    What filters? I've added crunchyroll.com and this site to the no script and they seem to be working fine now. =D
    The others dont seem to have an options list so I'm guessing noscript is the only one I need to allow things?

My firefox looks different now but doesn't seem to be working odd so maybe I did it right? Dx Sorry I'm a bother.
    The guid confuses me. Do I just add those three add ons and find a menu for what to allow and what not too? TuT *is sorry for not knowing*
    You madam are an angel! I'm not an MMO person though so I'm not sure what works. *is tech stupid*
    Soooo needing some tech advise here. I have firefox and I know it has addons that block pop ups and ads but the ones I keep finding also block videos from Crunchyroll and Youtube.
    Do you know of an add on that lets those sites play videos but continues to block ads?

I remember you mentioning ad ons before.
    I have two old PC's. I think about 6 or 7 years old. One was originally Windows 7, but it was updated to Windows 8, and one was actually Vista, but was updated to Windows 7, then 8, then back to 7 again.
    I'm very bored today. I'm having trouble on FF13-2 and I'm taking a short hiatus from KH2FM. Nothing to do.
    It's interesting how Sora fills that bridge, isn't it? At a glance, I feel like he screams Square Enix, but as we journey with him and get to know him, he fees equally Disney.

A minor change of Sora's that I like is his new clothes. I know it's minor (and not really important), but I'm digging the new duds as opposed to the super zipper crazy Nomura design we had in KHII. His clothes weren't bad in KHII, but I always kind of felt like he had just walked out of a Hot Topic. At least now he just looks like he's on an adventure haha.

And I feel like that's a good way to game. It's not as time consuming, you can hold conversations regarding the story, and you got what really mattered out out of it. Knowing this, I still don't know what makes me a completionist. Something about having turned every nook and cranny is rewarding, but I hit a point in gaming where I've tried to allow trophies to take a back seat. Enjoy the game, finish it before it's spoiled for me, and don't let stuff prevet me from having fun. Then once I've got the meat of the game out of the way, I can go back and do everything else. That's how I've been playing FFXIV, I've just been plowing through the story, doing other little things here and there, not going out of my way for any trophies. Even once I'm done with the story, it's such a living world and all of the fun comes from doing things with others, and I just don't know if I'll ever feel prompted to clean that trophy list haha.
    Gargoyles would be perfect! Xanatos would be a great villain. =D
    Goliath would be the ultimate party member! You practically wouldn't have to fight. xD

So as Mozinrath of Aladdin.
    Not necessarily because each game isn't tied to the same story, comic or show. Should say they add a disney channel version of Disney there is no video game.
    They likely will always let marvel do their own thing. They make money and need no maintenance.

I think Disney should be looking into it's toondisney series rather than other companies. Many movie classics had too tv series with villains and plots to draw from.
    I'm sure you've seen all the reasons in the SW threads as to why it can't work as well. You could isolate SW as some original story such as a realm or preferable a book like Poohs world but thats it.
    EA doesn't deserve rights to any series. haha

BH6 would be a great solo world or marvel world. From what I'm told Marvel has plenty of standalone series with no multiverse junk that could work.
    I liked the axel one most. xD

It is a casual game. The demand for SW is just foolish tbh. You can be creative about adding it but you can't just take the movies and say herp derp throw in.
    Arts~

Purity by Quirkilicious on DeviantArt
    Fresh Blood by Quirkilicious on DeviantArt
    KHSpoof: Better forgotten by jojo56830 on DeviantArt
    Yuno - NSFW optional by ZeroNis on DeviantArt
    The first rule of Fight Club... by Quirkilicious on DeviantArt
    Fandumb #65: The Best Possible Cutscene by Neodusk on DeviantArt
    it will rain by NanFe on DeviantArt
    Tomboy VS girly artist by kawacy on DeviantArt
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…