• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
maryadavies
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• I gey what you mean, but I consider myself a different kind of old school. I was one of those people that would get a new rpg for my PS1, and the. That would be the only thing I played until I completed it 100%. I had to see it all, it was like I owed it to whoever made the game. I really got into that with trophies, because they had the time and date that I made those accomplishments, and the world could see them. But, there is a problem with this. We play games for enjoyment, and we should never let trophies get in the way of that enjoyment. I've gotten much better than I used to be. I can look at a game now and say "I will plat this/I won't plat this." But with Kingdom Hearts, it's like, I've nearly hundred percent completed them all before, and I love the games, so I just feel like it's something I need to do.

I would love to see if something changed in Sora after all of that. I'm not saying I want him to go all dark, but I honestly just want to see him be... affected, by what happened. And I loved the unexpected switch to Riku in the end, I feel like everyone expected to end this game as Sora, or some combination of both, but we went full on Riku because of what went down, and I loved it. It really gave him his chance to shine. I've always had a soft spot for Riku, I think he felt the most relateable to me of all the characters.
    happy (late) birthday!! there are so many new threads and posts that I don't even know where to look anymore xD sowwy, I didn't see your thread yet, but I will, soon! (once I find it ;w; )
    yesterday my Internet was so dead I couldn't watch the livestream, but I downloaded the video from youtube once it's finished and wow. I am a happy KH fan lol
    but FFVII remake!!!!!!!!!!!! mind=blown! woah, I NEED THIS REMAKE, seriously, I couldn't believe my eyes when I read those news!!
    Yeah, Swagbucks is a nice way to make a little bit of extra spending money, it just takes a while to build up. And donating plasma, nice! Making money by helping the world, what could be better, haha.

It's been a while since I've played DDD, but man was it a fantastic game. I really do wish it got some kind of HD treatment so that it doesn't just end up being the odd one out. I still haven't played my 2.5 remix yet (just watched Coded), because I am still scarred from getting the platinum trophies on KH1 and CoM... But anyway, I am ready for the end of this long saga!
    Haha, wow, I've never met anyone else that actually used Swagbucks before. I used it for a while to get some Amazon cards, but ultimately switched over to Mturk.But yeah, I know what you mean about the crazy. It's just that time of year, and with the new models of PS4 coming out, you may as well give it that extra month just in case. But KH3 looks like it's coming along nicely, hopefully things do go smoothly and we can play it by the end of next year. Time will tell!

It was, I honestly think that was really cool of her to do! Just knowing that little thought was there is nice.
    I need to fold laundry... But not today (because I just don't want to)! Ah, Happy Birthday! That was nice of your friends, the earrings looked pretty cool in the screenshot, I'd never seen those before. Any plans for the gift card yet then? It'd burn a hole straight through my pocket.
    Things are okay. It's about quarter 'til 3 a.m. here, and I can't sleep :/ Just did my work out, and now I can't decide what to do. Game? Book? Show? Gah?! So KHI for now haha.

How about yourself?
    I freaking died when I saw this picture, and said to myself "This is how friendships are born."
    Your more of a saint than I if chicken would work. Then again all I ask for on a bday is cake anyway. xD
    I also think the Realm of Sleep may be involved in all the 'save everyone' plot, but I don't know how it could help Sora save Aqua, specifically why her o.o
    I'm.. good, a bit stressed for all the exams I have this month, but it'll be good..

Well, the first reason, obviously, is to go there to thank the Dream Eaters~ and I think the second reason is that Sora wants to train there a lot, because he feels disappointed by how he messed things up with the Mark of Mastery exam and gave in to the darkness. I guess he now want to train seriously, on his own, because until now he fought out of necessity, defeating Heartless, Nobodies and Nightmares because that's what he was there for, and he didn't consider it actual training. I don't think he knows about Aqua and Terra, or even Ventus, he was so young he had forgotten everything.
    You mention that Traverse Town has a way to the Realm of Darkness, but remember that Terranort and Aqua fell into that realm from Radiant Garden, so that means one can enter the Realm of Darkness from anywhere, at least that's what I deduced o.o This aside, I personally don't think Sora wants to have any business with the Realm of Darkness, not after he was there before, in KH2's ending. So, in the end, Sora went to Traverse Town because it's the place that is always there if someone needs help, while the rest of the worlds returned to their old time, right? And the reason for going there is serious training this time
    That is definitely a thing that can be done well but also wrong. For instance Recoded did gear leveling well because it made old keyblades useable later. Which is a godsend because we all have that one we prefer visually.

I'm betting it ties in loosely. Like a few key moments but thats it.
    Well that's kinda annoying if Chi has levels. I wonder if keyblades are customizable.

Living with or not is meaningless imo. I'd rather be on equal ground than be the person everyone or even one person bitches at. x3

They finally raised it to 99 as they're ending it? xD
    So servers randomly pair? That's like Dragonball Xenoverse.

I don't think Chi has levels does it?

Then let her have it. If a person is bitchy to me I make them regret starting it.
    So your talking about your own character? I'm confused with all your terms here.

That's not to high a level cap. o_0
    But...it's a digital pet right? o_0

Maybe you should suggest an ignore list like the one here? =D

Whats the highest level?
    It does sound complicated. Dx

But you made it sound like it wasn't often at all. x'D

Wut? o_o
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back