• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• well, the formula changed a little bit between chapters 1 and 2, as you may have noticed.

in chapter 1, any suggestions could be taken, and i'd go off those. that's because at the time, i had no real place for the story to go. it wasn't until paolo suggested that Jim found his parents dead that ideas flooded into my head. then in chapter 2, i wanted it to be a more controlled experience, as suggested by the other taylor (wu tang goku), so i ended up giving people options to choose from. and as easier as that was, i think i'll go back to allowing people to do what they want. if things get too chaotic, i'll just shrug it off with the character not understanding or admitting he can't do that, and then doing what i want him to do.
    i mentioned once that after seeing how chapter 1 ended, i wrote up notes for an actually that would form. the story is more like a 50-50 relationship between me and the readers because i do plan on taking the story somewhere, but i want people to have fun with their own suggestions. but at some points, i'll take over the story and make sure it goes where i'd like it to.
    O
    Well that sucks. Especially without insurance.
    :D

You're just a doctor without a piece of paper telling everyone you know what you're doing.

:p

You can go ahead and post the Battle we're judging if you want. :B
    good guess. you've lost the other two!

well, i actually asked him to help out on thursday. i wrote ten new chapters friday, i believe, and he made a poster the same day (i think). today, he gave me some concept art of the characters, and i'm finishing up my story notes as we speak.
    O
    Oh absolutely. I've had a CT, never an MRI. I hear they are quite a bit more extensive, that's about it.

What makes an MRI more traumatizing? Just the combination of closed space, weird noises and bizarre lights flashing? lol
    i only have one of those things :mad:

and by wednesday, i actually meant that it's starting tomorrow.
    O
    I prefer an MRI to a CT, personally. :3
    wow that was unnecessary and incredibly cruel of you.

we're going to restart from the third chapter since it just sort of ended...five times. probably sometime this week. i'm shooting for wednesday.
    don't you dare.

thanks! i've tried reviving it so many times but i just get frustrated with my inability to make anything good in ms paint, so it's held me back from making anymore. but now that paolo is on board as an artist, i can focus more on the writing aspect, which is fantastic.
    I must've been staring at your avatar for like, five minutes before I saw the shape of a brain, then seeing that brain deteriorate...painfully slow...o_O
    How do I get healthy/in muscular shape in the most natural way possible

Also semi-replacing candy with food just as yum yum

And keeping teeth in fluoride check
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back