• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Leonard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• Well, that's something only you know, so I can't help you. x3 Hopefully I am ~

You're welcome, Blanket-kun <333
    8D
    GUESS WHO LOVED YOUR VIDEO. <333
    You mentioned me so many times.... blanket. o///o aaah, you are so cute.
    And your voice is so goddamn sexy and low and awesome and great and epic and your accent is much better than mine and I love it when people speak proper German and jsfasdnhgafsdhasfdasjg

tl;dr I LOVE YOU 8DDD <3
    Ahaha I have a shitty memory I loved the vid :3 posted a comment earlier this moning when I saw it on facebook. Hi to you too~
    Thanks a bunch Lenny.<3

Oh no trouble since I didn't tell you at the beginning, so your fine...
    Can you please replace 'Candy' with my actual name you called me in my birthday please as I don't like to be mentioned unless it's FB/e-mail, it's a rule with me since you mentioned my real name in the birthday thread.
    Really? It's like 7 or so bucks here. Yes, go! It's good for you!

Well, yeah, I'm still chillin. But workin on homework now so I won't be so swamped when I really do need to work on it.

You like dat, babycakes. ;D <33
    You should try it some time. It's really lame at first, but it's awesome later.

You and me both. D: I'm already starting my homework.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oh, thank you baby cakes. <3
    No, I'm pretty poor at the moment. Lately: movies movies movies. It's all me and my brother do.

What about you, homieflyyyy?

Ohh, shit that sucks Lenny.

lol, I love you dude <3. Same goes for me, you dig.
    Ohhh, u know: school. Hardcore Classes

Christmas Break

Not bad otherwise, just random drama-ish shit, but it's whatever.

<3!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back