• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Leonard
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• LOL. I'm older than Blue, silly you :3

Yeah, stress + studying theory is an important part ofit too :/

And, do they really call you Leon? xD
    Well, we gotta stick together :) The Blue's FC gang :p I do really enjoy spending time online with you guys. Even though it's not exavtly like it was before, it's still great when just a few of us gets together :)

I don't really miss the long school days though... I just miss the drama classes, when we was at school for around 12 hours working on a play :3

Driving lessons? Cool! Omygosh.. I haven't even started with that yet. I'm really getting old...
    I've been hanging in there to say the least. Just skulking around the place updating various things etc. You?
    Hey Lenny. I do actually feel that I don't really get to talk to anyone that much anymore. I do actually feel a little squeezed out at times, but that's not any of yours fault. I guess that I can only blame myself. But it's really sad to see that more of us is getting less time online :(

I'm doing fine. Leaving for work soon. Gonna work for 9 hours today. How are you?
    Ugh that sounds really horrible D: Did you scream and wake the whole house? :D

Oh congrats! Well done. So that's halfway through huh? Is it fun to drive around? :D Skipping school is soooo very tempting right now but I did enough of it lately x_x

Umm I'd rather not, since my spoken English is nowhere as good as yours ^^;; Don't wanna embarass myself and torture others with my bad pronunciation :D
    Lol, I get to see you surprised xD That was reason enough for me to get online today :D
    No seriously, I have more free time now since I did all of my presentations by now and all what's left are tests and exams. I am supposed to study now but I don't wanna =,( It's too much to learn + I want vacation NOW. xP

How's everything at your end? Is it also so cold right now?
    The video is fine, I don't think it needs improvement. : ) Also, you already made a good impression on me :D
    But, what is it with all the shout-outs? I just watched like four, five videos in a row xD I did enjoy them though :3
    LENNY I just saw your video. It was awesome! I enjoyed watching it very much. : )
    Thanks for sharing : )

Somehow your voice sounds different than I imagined xD Oh well..but I like your German. :D
    Thanks for mentioning me :3
    Yeah, pretty much, lol. But now that I'm back at the dorms, everything is pretty much better, lol. I'll be on more often and stuff, lol.
    Oh, I sowwy.

I'm pretty good. My shoulder's only sore now when I really stretch it, and I'm finally back in the dorms at the college!!!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back