• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Laz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• yes, i really play the violin lol. i really love it, but my first teacher taught me wrong so i always play with my wrist against the neck. it hurts to do it any other way lol.
    Well, family's not really that important in KH. The main focus is on friendship. Which is why you don't see any parents in KH, aside from Disney cameos.

A popular theory around the FOKH section is that at the end of BBS, Terra and MX fuse together to become Xehanort (the young one). This makes sense because Xehanort seems to share traits from both Terra and MX, and that whatever happened that caused them to fuse together also erased their memories.
    Um...no. I already felt them. And I still feel happy playing through them because I fangirl over stuff like that, so...noes.
    I refuse to answer your other question with anything more than a LOLWAT.
    Are you kidding? I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUURV Kairi.
    And I already beat KH1/2/ReCoM, so I have no idea what you're talking about. I luvs you though. <3
    WELL FABULOUS FOR YOU. HOPEFULLY ALL MYSTERIES WILL BE REVEALED UPON YOU PLAYING IT.
    Until then I will mock you incessantly until you beat the game.
    OMG I CAN'T SEE WHAT I'M TYPING.
    I like you too. Just as much as I love Kairi. <3
    It has been opened, as the person who created attached a poll with the question "Which characters should be playable in KH3?", thus making it relevant.
    You know, your posts disappear because I make them go away. If they do, you don't go in there and repost in the same manner. You let it slide.
    If you wanted to be good, you should've read the section rules.
    That wasn't a good deed you were punished for. You were spamming.
    You should've read the section rules. It says there clearly that when you see someone double post, you do not remark on that inside the thread itself - specifically not in a post all for that. That's spam as well.
    Yeah. it was getting a little but frustrating. Rain will agree that I couldn't be a mod. not until I learn to control my anger, that is.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back