• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Recent content by Laz

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
  1. Laz

Your happiness!

Tittle says it all, guys. In your post you should answer 3 things. What is the state of "happiness" to you? If a single item/person/place could bring you your happiness, what would it be? and why? Example(This is just an exmaple, not my personal view): 1- Being happy is feeling at peace with...
  2. Laz

Tiamat

So i've been asked by one of the members here to post my original story "Tiamat." Hope you enjoy it, KitKat: The sun shined down with no mercy that morning; his golden rays seemed to suck all the life out of the dessert and the Tigris River. It was a dead morning; anything that...
  3. Laz

KH2.5 cover question

Well, i wouldn't be too excited about it, considering that the KH 1.5 cover was just some old artwork redone. Hopefully Nomura will stop being so lazy and actually make a new illustration for the kh 2.5 cover lol.
  4. Laz

Old timer!

So i haven't been here in a while, feels like a year now. Anyway, i was actually bored enough to come back lol. I wonder if some of the members i knew are still here?
  5. Laz

Music ► So, is Flyleaf a christian Band or not?

This has been going on for quite a while; they keep denying it though. What do you guys think?
  6. Laz

Let's get froggy!

Okay, so last week we were in World Prospects class at college and my teacher was telling a story. He was being introduced to his girlfriend's family over dinner. So he gets into an argument with his girlfriend's uncle and all of a sudden he said, and i quote, "what's your problem, dude, do you...
  7. Laz

How much does Sora weigh?

You are forgetting all that hair; that probably makes up for 20 lbs
  8. Laz

Zelda and a nightmare before christmas motion graphics projects

So what do you guys think? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnGHbPWu9qQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpIorLpYbzQ&feature=related http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2f4qgVOE0&feature=related
  9. Laz

kinda, sorta back.

Yep, to the smiles of few and the frown of most; i'm back[part time only lol].
  10. Laz

Just got BBS and I gots a few questions

Don't know, didn't have the luck to try it. If you can do it, go ahead. Higher, you are 23 so even critical mode won't be a challenge for you. It wasn't for me. Terra, Ven, Aqua Not really. As long as you have good commands and you are "command melding" savvy, you should be okay.
  11. Laz

Kingdom Hearts 3D's story "on par with main titles, will have shocking ending"

Were you being sarcastic? Cuz it's hard to tell over the internet. Al contrario, cards were a really good addition to the game; I hope they make a comeback somewhere. Kh com was the one that got me into the series...love that game, love the card system.
  12. Laz

Okay, cool. Carry on with your thread.
  13. Laz

Like I said, it al depends in one's Point Of View. I respect your opinion though, everybody has the right to be excited about something on 3D. After all, isn't 3D the trend these days? Not my case.
  14. Laz

Well, I don't see any reason for your mind to be blown about. Just because you and some others fans are excited, doesn't mean everybody is hyped and jumping on their beds for this game. It depends on POVs really. Who knows, I might even buy and love the game; all i'm saying is that right now i'm...
  15. Laz

Just like recoded, I'm not hyped at all for this 3D game; It's just another drag out for sucking our wallets dry......just make KH freaking III and wrap that taco already.
Back