• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
K
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• oh yeah your still in the very beginning.. oh... lol I'm like on day 255.. hehe the only reason i haven't beat it yet is because i like backtracking a lot.. super maxing everything is the best... :)
    hey I'm back... lol from not going on the comp for two days... :)
    so you got Days right??
    I didn't get my own computer of flash drive till after I graduated high school. The computer was a graduation present.

LOL, I think all of my work needs to go in a folder named Writer's Block.
    Not allowed to download anything? Hmm... well, maybe you can download them to a flash drive. That way, they won't actually stay on the computer and your parents won't know about it. And then, when you want to use them, you just find them from the flash drive. ^_^ WMM might not be opening because you're not an administrator and WMM can be finicky. I'd right click it and click on the 'open as administrator' tab. It should work then, though you might need the admin's password. I wouldn't know; I have my own computer, so I never had to deal with not being the admin.

LOL, that sounds like the pits. I had this oneshot I was doing for AkuRoku day, and I've only got 3,000 words on it... still, more than a month after the day. And I don't even want to think about all the Zemyx one shots and multis that are cluttering up my documents folder.
    lol that sounds funny. yeah i usually get annoying teacher's too... but whatever... :/
    well history is boring anyways... no pretty much anything school related is boring... :(
    ^_^ Okay, that's cool.

LOL, if you have Windows, you do. It's called Windows Movie Maker and it comes free with Windows. Of course, WMM isn't as good as other programs, like Sony Vegas, which is what I have.

Yeah, I'm just having so much trouble getting what I want out on the paper and not make it sound like I'm moving through sludge.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back